Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Could Mbabu maybe play in there at a push?

Why is stuff like this always suggested? I don't get it. It's something that would only work on FIFA but in real life if always, always an absolute disaster.

Fucking hell man. I honestly thought the lad had played DM before as well as CB and fullback.

Wew, calm down man.  :ructions:

I know our centre-midfield is absolutely desperate, but I'd really rather not break up the one thing in our team that's threatening to work quite well. Keep the front four as it is, bring Anita in alongside Tiote and cross our fingers that it isn't utterly terrible.

Guest neesy111

I know our centre-midfield is absolutely desperate, but I'd really rather not break up the one thing in our team that's threatening to work quite well. Keep the front four as it is, bring Anita in alongside Tiote and cross our fingers that it isn't utterly terrible.

Anita and tote would be the worse partnership we could put into midfield tbh.

I think it would be marginally better than Colback and Tiote. :pow:

I think it would be marginally better than Colback and Tiote. :pow:

As if Colback and Tiote was Viera-Petit :lol:

I don't rate Tioté and he can be thick as f*** at times. But apart from his yellow just seconds after his first challenge he did well. Released the ball quickly and kept it simple playing with as few touches as possible. IF he can play like this i would rather see him than Colback. I'm gonna go as far as saying that he will have a good game against Stoke (for once)

I don't rate Tioté and he can be thick as f*** at times. But apart from his yellow just seconds after his first challenge he did well. Released the ball quickly and kept it simple playing with as few touches as possible. IF he can play like this i would rather see him than Colback. I'm gonna go as far as saying that he will have a good game against Stoke (for once)

Think I recall Tiote giving the ball away in our own half in trademark style leading to a chance for them (spurned of course) in first half.  He's no better than Colback - but at least he isn't Gouffran

Anita & Tiote is a proven terrible partnership. But here we are.

So is Colback and Tiote though, so meh.

Colback and Tiote is better than Anita and Tiote. I'd rather play Wijnaldum central than play Anita with Tiote