Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Better with him in the team tbh.

15-16: 6 points in 10 starts / 4 points in 3 games missed

14-15: 36 points in 35 starts / 4 points in 3 games missed

Ave points: 0.93 points per start / 1.33 points per game missed

Updated.

Jack Colback admitted Newcastle's performance in a 5-1 defeat at Crystal Palace had been 'embarrassing'.

Yannick Bolasie and James McArthur both struck twice as the Eagles hammered the hapless Tynesiders 5-1 at Selhurst Park, Newcastle's seventh defeat in 11 league clashes to heap the pressure on Newcastle manager Steve McClaren.

He readily accepted Newcastle's board could easily lose patience with him, while Colback did not hold back in his assessment of the game.

'We had a game plan and in the first 15-20 minutes it worked perfectly. We got the goal and you could see they were rattled,' Colback told Newcastle's official club website.

'But we let them straight back in, then I made a mistake for the second goal and that put us on the back foot again. After that it was pretty embarrassing, really.

'Maybe we're not strong enough character-wise. It seems as if as soon as things go bad, it goes really bad.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3338492/Jack-Colback-embarrassed-Newcastle-s-5-1-thrashing-Crystal-Palace-pressure-mounts-manager-Steve-McClaren.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

In terms of talent, it is probably the best group I have played with in terms of ability and natural talent. ‘But obviously with that you have got to have a bit of fight as well and work hard. Maybe we have got to do a bit more of that.’

You might be onto something there Jack :lol:

I can't quite believe how shit this bloke is?  I thought he got a good write up when he was with the mackems?  I genuinely can't remember anything decent from him all first half.  He was constantly out of position and not in place to influence the game in any way.  Never looks to get on the ball and dictate and doesn't even press and break up play in the same way as Anita.  I remember his pointless yellow card and that's about it. 

Pretty annoying that you know he's always going to play when fit.  He is utter tripe.