Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://78813809ba6486e732cd-642fac701798512a2848affc62d0ffb0.r60.cf2.rackcdn.com/2A5E600E-354B-4D66-98CA-AC3AD8299157.jpg

Going by point no.2 (re: Colback's '6' and how the horror show was viewed in a different light somehow) Lee could've had a pre-game hit, before slipping away quietly for a quickie at about the twenty minute mark.

Lee Ryder

Jack Colback - 6

"Was pulling for a yellow card and had to be withdrawn in fear of dismissal"

Sissoko was given a 5 on the strength of his poor start, which i don't have a problem with. But f*** me sideways he must have missed Wor Jack's first half horror show (worthy of a 3) when applying the same standard. Lee does push a pro-Colback agenda on a seemingly willing readership who, going by the warm applsuse he received upon being hooked by Rafa yesterday, are more than happy to gobble up that s***.

Lee Ryder, please retire along with Colback.

Then get hit by a bald seeking missile

When Borini ran with the ball, Colback made him look like Messi. 

When Borini had his back to goal, Colback made him look like Ibrahimovic.

Fabio.  f***ing. Borini!  Colback made him look world class :lol:

He is a complete waste of a shirt.  Equally as s*** in midfield and at left back.  Gives away so many cheap free kicks, in dangerous areas.  Considering they have a team full of brutes.  It didn't seem like the wisest idea.

Him getting banned, was the best thing about yesterday's game. 

Colback had his arse handed to him yesterday. Is he always s*** in derbies?

He had one good one for us...............................

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/webimage/1.6552142.1397094556!/image/355703286.jpg_gen/derivatives/articleImgDeriv_628px/355703286.jpg

This forum has completely different views to the average fan though.

There seems to be a lot more hatred for Jack Colback now than there was 12 months ago. I like to think I've partly contributed to that by preaching about this monstrosity of a footballer on a regular basis, in boozers in and around Newcastle.

Colback is pure scum. A turncoat cunt who shouldn't have been allowed to step foot in SJP. I can't wait till the cunt finds his level back in the Championship with a Bristol City or Burton Albion - even if we go down we must get rid.

There seems to be a lot more hatred for Jack Colback now than there was 12 months ago. I like to think I've partly contributed to that by preaching about this monstrosity of a footballer on a regular basis, in boozers in and around Newcastle.

Colback is pure scum. A turncoat c*** who shouldn't have been allowed to step foot in SJP. I can't wait till the c*** finds his level back in the Championship with a Bristol City or Burton Albion - even if we go down we must get rid.

:clap:

Colback is pure scum. A turncoat cunt who shouldn't have been allowed to step foot in SJP. I can't wait till the cunt finds his level back in the Championship with a Bristol City or Burton Albion - even if we go down we must get rid.

I can't stand him as a footballer as he's not very good, but to call him utter scum is a bit much like. :lol:

Colback is pure scum. A turncoat c*** who shouldn't have been allowed to step foot in SJP. I can't wait till the c*** finds his level back in the Championship with a Bristol City or Burton Albion - even if we go down we must get rid.

I can't stand him as a footballer as he's not very good, but to call him utter scum is a bit much like. :lol:

TBF he did do that 3-0 picture. What a cunt.

This forum is usually against the grain of popular fan opinion but fan opinion usually slowly comes round to what this forum has been saying over time.

:lol:

Still some strange f***ers on here.

:lol: