Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst performance I can remember from a player in black and white. That was absolutely abysmal.

Almost matched on the other flank by Janmaat. Fucking liabilities the pair of them.

Absolute liability and an embarrassment. I say it practically every time I see him; but I'm genuinely baffled how he became a professional footballer. He's slow, weak, cowardly and thick as shit. Utterly awful.

Guest firetotheworks

Shit players are shit, they can give everything and not be good enough. That's fair enough, this is the highest standard in the country.

He's shit and absolutely thick as fuck.

He's part of the making stupid tackles = passionate commitment brigade.

Guest firetotheworks

He's retarded and he's a cunt.

Can't even play a throw in to his own teammate.

I think this is the sentence that my vocabulary has been searching for. :lol:

Their confidence grew and grew as they continued to bully him on that left side.

There are at least ten people on this forum than can do better I have no doubt about.

Phenomenally weak human being. Complete lack of physicality in every way. I don't know how this guy is a professional athlete. He has no physical traits to allow for it.