Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was decent in general but the freekick and constantly being beaten by Vardy in the air and in the lead up to the goal cost us the points. Was decent though overall.

He was not decent.  I saw him miss 5-6 headers which he should had got.

It's amazing how non-athletic he is. He can't even jump. Time and again beaten in the air. But in general play he was decent. Mahrez didn't run at him too much but  his side was generally secure. We missed Dummett imo but JC was okay.

He wasn't as bad as I expected tbh apart from the goal. One on one he would get murdered but he got plenty of support from others so never got exposed, and he was usually in the right area to at least create an extra obstacle without actually winning the ball.

Fucking detest the little prick. I notice once he'd already given away enough stupid free kicks to cost us the game he stopped and made damn sure to give himself a chance to help his mates down the road to 3 more points on Sunday.

Fucking detest the little prick. I notice once he'd already given away enough stupid free kicks to cost us the game he stopped and made damn sure to give himself a chance to help his mates down the road to 3 more points on Sunday.

You just know he thinks he stands for the club and embodies it too which makes things so much worse.

I had hoped he would get booked tonight, I was even screaming at the ref to book him for wasting time.  :lol:

:lol: same. 

In his defence.  I thought he was going to be absolutely awful and he was only slightly below par.  So he did better than I expected.

You've got to look for the positives :lol:

Coward as per; responsiblity shirking knacker. He's fucking magnetised to the grass, dopey unathletic cunt. Fuck off.

He was always going to be targeted but on the whole he did ok. It was never a foul on Mahrez, he got close and Mahrez dived, the ref clearly thought he'd give a free kick as it didn't look like a dangerous position. You could argue that Colback got too close but then again you can't stand too far off. The ref gave a good few soft decisions to them and we had a clear penalty turned away. I'm amazed more hasn't been made of it.

He was always going to be targeted but on the whole he did ok. It was never a foul on Mahrez, he got close and Mahrez dived, the ref clearly thought he'd give a free kick as it didn't look like a dangerous position. You could argue that Colback got too close but then again you can't stand too far off. The ref gave a good few soft decisions to them and we had a clear penalty turned away. I'm amazed more hasn't been made of it.

:lol: No chance! People are too busy loving off Leicester to care about rules.

Morgan deliberately moved his elbow towards the ball away from his body, blatant penalty.

I thought Colback did okay considering how mahrez has roasted many other full backs this season.