Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Watched a video on Facebook that Decky shared there. Didn't realise almost all his goals for you were absolute screamers. :lol: Where did it all go wrong?

Gozza forced his way into the team after a fine display against Whitley Bay.

So good he can't start for AFCB.

have i missed an 'official announcement' here or something, feels like i have...where did the info he's meeting and greeting people come from?  where did the idea originate and is it assumption that he's going to say goodbye?

obviously i'm hoping it's nothing of the sort and he's going to stick the finger up to pardew again

Wasn't he overweight though? I thought he came back from preseason a stone over or something.

Nah. Just rumour put out by the club. Even if he had, so what? Get him training and get him fit.

Pardew has treated him with contempt from day one, turning to him for some creativity when he was in the shit. Hatem bailed him out time and time again. No doubt he'd have set his lip up a few times. So fuck, Alan, you useless twat.

Pardew's problem is that Ben Arfa thinks he's a shit manager and isn't afraid to say it publicly. He's always looking for new and inventive ways to take the piss out of Pardo's awful football style and no self proclaimed king can handle that.

Guest Thump 1892

Nah. Just rumour put out by the club. Even if he had, so what? Get him training and get him fit.

Not quite. His agent confirmed he did come back overweight as Hatem went on holiday with a personal fucking trainer. Of course, Pardew wouldn't let something as inconvenient as 'the truth' get in the way of his rhetoric.

"Hatem went on vacation with a personal trainer' date=' he has worked to prepare for this season. That 1.5 kg? Yes, it is a pound of muscle and 500 grams of fat. He lost 2 per cent body fat. We therefore challenge the fine."[/quote']

In the same quote, he says that Hatem has a "brilliant coach in Peter Beardsley". One of the biggest 'fuck you's to Pardew I think I've seen from the professional world.

Looking forward to going along tomorrow... In my head I'm thinking The Beatles at Shea Stadium but in reality it's going to be 100 or so Charva Ultras and a few of us from here isn't it... :lol:

Looking forward to going along tomorrow... In my head I'm thinking The Beatles at Shea Stadium but in reality it's going to be 100 or so Charva Ultras and a few of us from here isn't it... :lol:

And a silver fox wearing a crude Magic Box nose + glasses special.

Great work on the video Sewlley. To think thats a fraction of the entertainment he's provided in his time here too. Then you think how little he's actually played for us.

Loved every minute he's been here. Wont see another like him for a long long time.

Hatem Ben Arfa is likely to deepen the freeze in his relationship with Alan Pardew after organising an unofficial “meet and greet” with Newcastle United fans on Tuesday night.

It will take place at The Back Page, a sports bookshop just around the corner from St James’ Park, at the end of a day in which Newcastle are to hold an open training session for supporters from which Pardew has told Ben Arfa he is excluded.

The France playmaker has responded by organising his own get-together which will take place at 6pm and continue until his public have had enough. Still very popular with Newcastle fans, Ben Arfa fell out with Pardew last season, principally over his fitness and unwillingness to track back and he has been exiled to train with the reserves this summer.

While the club are keen to sell the 27-year-old, Ben Arfa has only a year remaining on his contract and has made it clear he is quite prepared to sit tight and run it down.

His agent has even predicted that Pardew could be sacked after two months and his client reinstalled in the first team. Ben Arfa, meanwhile, disputes Newcastle’s claims that he returned from his summer break overweight.

It is not the first time the former Marseille player has got on the wrong side of the club’s hierarchy. Last spring he organised his own meeting with a group of national newspaper journalists and was fined two weeks’ wages for breaking Newcastle’s rules which largely prevent players from talking to the press.

Paddy Power ‏@paddypower  8h

Newcastle exclude Hatem Ben Arfa from club open-day session, so he organises his own meet and greet on the same day. pic.twitter.com/t3rO9Yaqc2

The Chronicle ‏@ChronicleNUFC  5h

Hatem Ben Arfa to hold meet and greet with Newcastle United fans in football store http://bit.ly/1oCkWKW  #NUFC

Ross Gregory ‏@rossgregory9  9h

Been told media not welcome at Back Page tomorrow when Hatem Ben Arfa turns up to meet fans. Player wants it to be just him and fans #nufc

Peoples champion.

Guest Thump 1892

No response from the keeper of the flag so looks like its no flag

Does anybody have a bedsheet and some shoe polish?

So this is right after the open training session at St James tomorrow?

Think so. Tragic they have banned him but it looks like HBA will get the last laugh.

Looks like The King will get the last laugh as this is surely the end for HBA now at Newcastle. Fuck's sake.

Love HBA for doing this, regardless.

No response from the keeper of the flag so looks like its no flag

I thought someone off here has it?

With the protest fund we should be able to charter a taxi to bring in from Berwick anyway.  :lol:

Yeah they do.

They are working nights and its stored in Berwick.

I got his number off Rich so he siad his mate might be able to help.

Text/called him but heard nothing back

So this is right after the open training session at St James tomorrow?

Think so. Tragic they have banned him but it looks like HBA will get the last laugh.

Looks like The King will get the last laugh as this is surely the end for HBA now at Newcastle. f***'s sake.

Love HBA for doing this, regardless.

HBA will divert attention tomorrow though. No way back for HBA unless the King gets the sack. Howay Citeh!