Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

One man who will miss out this weekend is Hatem Ben Arfa. Bruce confirmed that recent loan signing from Newcastle is ineligible to face his parent club and will sit out the game, with the manager also moving to dismiss recent speculation surrounding the nature of the midfielder’s loan deal.

“I’ve heard plenty of nonsense about Hatem’s deal,” Bruce said.

“He’s signed a normal loan deal just like everybody else does. There are no breaks in it, nothing at all.

“I’ve also heard that he’s going to be sat next to me on the bench at Newcastle – he’ll be sitting in the seat marked on his ticket.

“He’s travelling with us to do a bit of training – he’s undergoing a big fitness regime which he’s gladly taking part in. He’ll then watch the match from the seat that Newcastle give him, along with any other players who aren’t involved.”

He'll be in the ground  :cheesy:

“He’s travelling with us to do a bit of training – he’s undergoing a big fitness regime which he’s gladly taking part in.”

Should do this at half time :lol:

Be better than the other shite stuff that takes place like giant hamster ball races.

.com reporting that the clause in his contract is there. They took a pop at him though, the bell ends

Arfa chance

Contrary to reports that the loan deal that took Hatem Ben Arfa to Hull City on transfer deadline day contained no recall provision, it's now emerged that the player and the two clubs all have provision to end the agreement.

Given the poor standing of the player in the Newcastle dressing room though, it's difficult to envisage seeing Hatem again in a black and white shirt - regardless of whether Alan Pardew remained in post or not.     

I don't think they have had a pop at him. They merely state he isn't very popular with certain members of the team which is now common knowledge.

.com reporting that the clause in his contract is there. They took a pop at him though, the bell ends

Arfa chance

Contrary to reports that the loan deal that took Hatem Ben Arfa to Hull City on transfer deadline day contained no recall provision, it's now emerged that the player and the two clubs all have provision to end the agreement.

Given the poor standing of the player in the Newcastle dressing room though, it's difficult to envisage seeing Hatem again in a black and white shirt - regardless of whether Alan Pardew remained in post or not.     

I don't think they have had a pop at him. They merely state he isn't very popular with certain members of the team which is now common knowledge.

Common myth. No evidence to back it up.

Big piece in the sun today about hatem,I'm not signed up to their online so anyone one that is try and copy but a brief summary is

• got lost on way to hull and ended up in York,it was 10pm he ran into a hotel got the manager of hotel to phone Bruce,they faxed over sheet to extend the deadline by two hours!

• could not go back to newcastle because manager would have put me in reserves,I was there first day of training,manager didn't speak to me all summer!

• I am here and am very happy but won't forget all the moments I had in newcastle good and bad

• yes of course I'm going to the game on sat,of course it will be emotional 1000%

• Steve Bruce wanted me and it's very important a manager wants u,when I came we talked about my fitness and I think I will be fit in 2 weeks

• I have got over the disappointment of leaving newcastle the story is finished.

For the moment.

Well in summary he's 100% coming back when pardew fucks off,na I was pretty annoyed how it was going untill those last 3 words teasing French twat!hope some ben Arfa songs get out today

Guest hbarecall

He will be loving this today and rightly so.

The title of LEQUIPE :love: the duel

Ben Arfa, Pardew, he will remain one :naughty:

Ben arfa if he wants , he comes Nufc in last september

Guest hbarecall

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 59 secs

Ben Arfa says before kick off that his time at #nufc is over: “Now, the story is finished"

Leepigryder  :crazy2:

Guest hbarecall

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder 1m

HBA also confirms he will be at SJP today: “I won’t play but I will be there supporting my team hoping we can get a result for Hull." #nufc

Only in the final hours of the summer transfer window as Newcastle Hatem Ben Arfa finally found a solution to their conflict. The former Lyon has indeed been loaned to Hull City since Alan Pardew not obviously intended to do him a place in the professional group. Remember, Ben Arfa had been ruled upon his return from vacation and clearly pushed out less than a year before the end of his contract. Suffice to say that the 27 year old attacking midfielder has lived this loan at Hull City as a relief.

The player already is considering ending its ready to return to the Magpies. Because Ben Arfa know, Alan Pardew is the main responsible for putting it away. But being Newcastle last Premier League after a humiliation against Southampton (4-0), it is rumored that the English manager is about to be dismissed in favor of David Moyes. Suddenly, the French international (13 caps) wants to revive Newcastle, whose leaders would not be against his return.