Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

And he admits the “door is always open” to any club who shows an interest this summer.

He commented: “The door is always open for PSG. Moreover, it is open to all clubs. I do not close the door to anyone.”

Wish he'd just stay at Nice if they get into the Champions League like, love him and watching him play but I reckon that'd piss me off a little bit as a Nice fan.

HBA moved to Nice to give his career a reboot. And for that he accepted to be paid 6 times less than what he could have been in Turkey. Money is not his priority. The man won't go to China.

Will you drink your own piss if he does?

HBA moved to Nice to give his career a reboot. And for that he accepted to be paid 6 times less than what he could have been in Turkey. Money is not his priority. The man won't go to China.

Will you drink your own p*ss if he does?

I expected that question. Yes I will. And yours if you're comfortable with that.

Will you drink your own p*ss if he does?

I expected that question. Yes I will. And yours if you're comfortable with that.

I'm not particularly, no.  One of the feet and arsehole guys would probably be willing though.

Butt hurt Palace fan, clearly knows fuck all about HBA and clearly types like Ryder, by smashing his face into the keyboard.

I couldn't resist replying to that, calmly like.

I wonder if my comment will get approval?

You clearly don't have a clue about how Ben Arfa was treated at Newcastle do you? Our best player by a country mile, used as a scape goat and frozen out of the side because he questioned Pardew's "tactics".

Stick to writing about your own club and players or at least do a little research next time. Oh and the "gaffer's" man management skills have got you what? Winless in 8? 5 losses on the bounce? He's just getting started, enjoy!

Butt hurt Palace fan, clearly knows fuck all about HBA and clearly types like Ryder, by smashing his face into the keyboard.

I couldn't resist replying to that, calmly like.

I wonder if my comment will get approval?

You clearly don't have a clue about how Ben Arfa was treated at Newcastle do you? Our best player by a country mile, used as a scape goat and frozen out of the side because he questioned Pardew's "tactics".

Stick to writing about your own club and players or at least do a little research next time. Oh and the "gaffer's" man management skills have got you what? Winless in 8? 5 losses on the bounce? He's just getting started, enjoy!

Nothing wrong with that O0, be interesting to see if can take the criticism.