Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

The rise of Coman and Payet might be the end of Hatem's chances.

Payet's form has come at the perfect time, and he's surely sealed his place already with his goal and performances last week.

Surely there can't be any fans now who I actually think we should got rid of this guy? We wouldn't be close to where we are now in the league if we still had him, even with our gutless squad.

Guest neesy111

Surely there can't be any fans now who I actually think we should got rid of this guy? We wouldn't be close to where we are now in the league if we still had him, even with our gutless squad.

I know a few that still think he was a worthless piece of shit.

I know a few that still think he was a worthless piece of s***.

Fuck me - I suppose there's no telling some people.

Only averaged an assist or goal in the premier league every 187 mins so they're only 703 out. Maybe young local hero Geordie Jackie Colback can help them count with his fingers?

Only averaged an assist or goal in the premier league every 187 mins so they're only 703 out. Maybe young local hero Geordie Jackie Colback can help them count with his fingers?

Ironically that is probably about the same amount of time between 2 forward passes for Colback.

The only footballing thing of any significance that he manages more frequently is getting booked.