Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Players like Hatem are why most of us fell in love with football in the first place. Don't get how anyone can not love him, especially when you consider the quality of players we've had to watch for the last decade.

Guest firetotheworks

Dinho's obsession with this thread is mental like

Obsession? :lol: I'm the one obsessed? :lol:

Mental!

You uploaded an audio recording of you trying to mock 'Hatem fan boys' with a baby voice for the sole purpose of posting it in this thread. So yeah, probably.

Dinho's obsession with this thread is mental like

Obsession? :lol: I'm the one obsessed? :lol:

Mental!

You uploaded an audio recording of you trying to mock 'Hatem fan boys' with a baby voice for the sole purpose of posting it in this thread. So yeah, probably.

You take the internet way too seriously! Almost the polar opposite of HBA with his career! :lol:

Why does that matter? You lot might think that I'm a big, bad nasty anti-HBA monster, but the reality is that I'm a fan who's also objective in critiquing his career.

Just because I'm ridiculing the HBA fan boys on here, it doesn't mean that I'm anti-HBA - it's just means that his fanboys are spouting a load of hysterical and irrational crap excuses and in turn are attacking anyone that 'dares' to look at his career beyond the positives that he brings to the game.

My last post above might seem like a wind-up to the HBA brigade, but's that's only because they look at it with feminine hysteria. My post was actually a genuine post asking the people who follow the ins and outs of his career there whether he's lost his place or something.

But no, cry arses like you are too precious.

Guest firetotheworks

Your entire audience is you. No idea why you'd keep posting in a thread where 100% of the people in it think you're a proper weirdo like, not sure where the fun is for you at all.

Your entire audience is you. No idea why you'd keep posting in a thread where 100% of the people in it think you're a proper weirdo like, not sure where the fun is for you at all.

Yeah, that's why fanboys are reacting most of the time!