Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Chronicle are running the story on FB;

https://www.facebook.com/eveningchronicle?fref=nf

Sadly, some are backing Pardew on this. :( I've already done my bit.

#teamHatem

This comment :anguish:

http://i.imgur.com/PNOokxd.png

I generally believe a few of our fans would rather have a team of geordies grafting than actual decent players who would win us games.

That daft c*** Gordon wants to stick to baseball, basketball or some other s***. His daft f***ing cap knows more about football than him.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Seriously all those people who think ashley is the biggest problem and pardew is blameless, must just think the manager picks players and that is his job done.

Genuinely seen a few "mourinho couldn't do any better working under Ashley" shouts. Mind blowing. How can people actually think that's correct

The fifth placed season confused their tiny brains. In their opinion that is Pardew's true level as a manager and it's only Ashley who's holding us back from being a Champions League team.

Guest bimpy474

Idiots who still back Pardew are just that, idiots. You have to be if you've taken no notice of the things he's said, without spotting the bullshit and sly insults.

Also, about not being backed, well he was last season in the winter window and we still nearly went down. That and his whole career is ok starts and terrible runs.

And i'll say it once again, backed or not what has that got to do with hoying in every free kick in from 60 yards, with no success for the last 3 years. If our set penises, ridiculous line ups, hoofball, picking players in the wrong positions, picking Shola, picking Gosling don't tell you all you need to know about how much of a poor coach/manager he is...

Well they should just fuck off and watch something else because football isn't for them.

Guest firetotheworks

I have absolutely no time for idiots. Idiots are definitely my "If you committed genocide..." target group. 

Guest antz1uk

Guy on talk sport saying he has done nothing and lazy all season.

Talksport actually saying it's the manager.

Talksport or Totalsport?

Yup, Something along the lines of , "Would you like to expand on why Hatem Ben Arfa area has been left out of the squad?" " Not really , I just picked the team most likely to get a rest"

:lol: :lol: Couldn't make it up