Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

He was so good for us that 6 months before the Euro's. He bossed that game at Villa Park this season as well. I think 70% of the blame is Pardew's and 30% is Hatems mental issues.

Need to massively increase the percentage for blame on Pardew

Hatem was class at the start of the season, a couple of average performances and he was dropped. More importantly during those average performances he was not even close to being the worst player yet he was the one that was scapegoated

The guy is everything Pardew is afraid of, someone that will take risks BUT plays on the front foot, rather than sit in our own half and try to stop the pressure we invite from the opposition

I would apportion blame to Ben Arfa if the other players in the team were on it BUT they are performing worse

Hatem was one of the most gifted French players of his generation, was shit for us under Pardew.

Mascherno has won more trophies since leaving Pardew's West Ham than most clubs have won in their history.

Tevez, see above.

All 3 players couldn't buy a place in any of Pardew's teams. And people still want to portion any blame at all on Hatem.

Guest reefatoon

That fucking smug bastard face boils my piss.  What a total cunt of a human he is, wish someone would wallop him in the dish with a bat.

He was so good for us that 6 months before the Euro's. He bossed that game at Villa Park this season as well. I think 70% of the blame is Pardew's and 30% is Hatems mental issues.

Keeping it tight & disciplined during a 0-3 defeat > winning away games

can you imagine if we'd signed ozil? great start to the season, then performances fell off a little - he'd have been banished to the reserves by now and replaced by gosling. then sold in the summer.