Your summer transfer wish list

Stifler

Guest zicomartin

How does FFP work out, for us spending say, $100m in one season?

Im beginning to think that JFK DOF 9 months may have set us back years.

Guest chopey

If FFP is worked as a percentage of spending we could spend £50 million a year for the next 5 years and probably be ok

Sinclair, Rodwell, Sidwell, Bridge. All of them had talent to do very good things and none of them will be remembered in 15 years. Still, they'll have lot of diamond earrings and bracelets that glow pink in the dark.

Remember Shaun Wright Phillips performance at SJP when we beat them 4-3 under KK (them, not us)? Sensational. Ridiculous waste.

I Remember pleading with him to join us when getting his autograph after the game.

Sinclair, Rodwell, Sidwell, Bridge. All of them had talent to do very good things and none of them will be remembered in 15 years. Still, they'll have lot of diamond earrings and bracelets that glow pink in the dark.

So fucking true man.

Holtby is someone i would love to sign.

Has anyone snapped up Gomis on a free yet? He is clearly our big signing and Pardew will say what a good deal it was, he would have cost £8m last year!

Not the most exciting of signings but I reckon you could get all of the below for £15-20m:

GK - McCarthy

DEF - Caulker

MID - Holtby

FWD - Aaron Hunt, Mama Diouf, Rhodes

Brad Evans would be a good addition. Really versatile. Can play anywhere across the defence and midfield. Like a better James Perch. Klinsmann loves him too so he must be meeting the international appearance requirements for a work permit.

Zakaria Bakkali - Similar player to HBA but, imo, better decision making and better attitude. Intelligent.

Any good? Heard a lot of him, but he's played like 20 games in his career. Seen a lot of him? Heard he's supposed to be the next big belgian thing.

Zakaria Bakkali - Similar player to HBA but, imo, better decision making and better attitude. Intelligent.

Any good? Heard a lot of him, but he's played like 20 games in his career. Seen a lot of him? Heard he's supposed to be the next big belgian thing.

He's raw but will be a good player. Seen bits of him. He's tiny. My HBA comparison was a little off... he's somewhere between a Hatem and Walcott.