Your summer transfer wish list

Stifler

Maybe go for a full XI that could play LB?

Chilavert

Santon - Ridgewell - Distin - Dummett

Salihamidzic - Anita - Colback - Haidara

M.Taylor

Marcus Gayle

We already have Elliot, no need to go bankrupt!

2 pacey wingers with decent delivery, 2 strikers (not Gomis!), Cabaye style CM and an AM and a commanding centre half please.  All better quality that what we have now, no squad fillers.

Guest dazzanufc1892

realistically, given that any players we bring in will be played out of position or forced to show the movement of jabba the hutt, i shouldn't really care, but i would love to see caulker, hooper, mutch all given a shot at coming here. Clearly we won't sign any stars and i know some will think I'm mental, on some form of narcotic, but for the right price, i wouldn't mind seeing cleverley given a shot at a role here

Pardew out/Moyes or someone else with a pulse in.

Use Cabaye money for Grenier and/or Cabella. Sign Gomis and Ince on frees. Sign another striker.

Fans happy as Pardew gone. Ashley happy as he doesn't have to put money in.

Hard to predict how it will go if this buy British thing is true. If Citeh and Chelsea shop in Waitrose no doubt we will be raking around the bargain basement bins in Aldi probably for left backs.

Out                                                                                In

Mike Ashley                                                                      A New Owner

Alan Pardew (and the rest of the Cockney Mafia)            A Decent manager + staff

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Arnautavic

Grenier

Welbeck

L. De Jong

Gomis

Bjelland or Kjaer

Re-sign Shola august 31.

I can really see us doing this. :lol:

After a summer of monitoring the situation of 'insert striker name here' all summer without making a serious bid.