N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

68p + Özil © and Hazard to go. What a shit round compared to some of you.

Think you'll be able to modify second round squad by tomorrow morning by clicking on 2nd group phase.

Man I feel I might as well give up now looking at some of these points totals. :lol:

Why? :lol: You could have a backline that conceded five goals and they'd pick up 40 odd points. :lol: Games fucked. We've all basically put two quid on a 64/1 shot. :lol:

It's the principle Froggy. I could (and will) get a slice of pizza from Slice in the Grainger Market with that £2. If that's not motivation enough, then I don't know what is.

If you think I'm giving you the £2 back you can think again, you worthless fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

It's the principle Froggy. I could (and will) get a slice of pizza from Slice in the Grainger Market with that £2. If that's not motivation enough, then I don't know what is.

If you think I'm giving you the £2 back you can think again, you worthless f***.

Reporting you to PayPal, you PayPrick.

Guest chopey

The game is terrible and the scoring is nothing more than a joke but at least its the same for everybody and no-one can say that anyone has getting any sort of advantage.

:lol: Took one look at that shit and thought it was stupid tbh. Then thought it'd be a laugh and registered anyway but no way was I paying £2 to JT to pay his dealer off. It's even shitter than I thought, went to change my capitano to Messi for Round 2 and it took Neymar's points off. What the actual fuck? Reported, but with cracking on for a million players worldwide I guess they'll get quite some feedback and won't be able to handle it. Shambles. :lol: Probs wouldn't have won the dreadful prizes anyway.

Got a little league going at work and I'm not even winning that :( Fuck do I know about football.