Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest firetotheworks

Good for him. Always gave his all and leaves having shut the dick heads in our support up. He frustrated me at times but always showed up when things were moved around in other positions and he had more space. Good luck to him.

Good for him. Always gave his all and leaves having shut the dick heads in our support up. He frustrated me at times but always showed up when things were moved around in other positions and he had more space. Good luck to him.

This

Money will go in the transfer pot but as simpletons we have to remember that this doesn’t mean we’ll have 30 million to spend. It’s not as simple as that.

Aye...mind if we do try spend some if it we'll have to take agent fees and wages out of the 30 million.

Guest godzilla

Being reported now release clause activated

Weird that back in 2016 it was so high..........

Yeah it was even weirder that once it was activated nobody had an option

Being reported now release clause activated

Weird that back in 2016 it was so high..........

Yeah it was even weirder that once it was activated nobody had an option

Oh wait, it’s gospel? I thought sky reported what Bishop wants?

This

Hear hear.

Always did his best and loved the club and fans. Can't blame anyone for wanting out. Almiron must be fucking fuming he moved here, albeit with a huge grin still on his face