Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest Howaythetoon

You’d think Mexicans would want to keep the Mexican Messi no? He’s the best Mexican export to the PL of all time, the Robledos don’t count as they played in black and white and I’m dubious about their nationality anyway, they were probably from Walker claiming to be child asylum seekers to get on the working down the mines gravy train. How the fuck did they get to Newcastle I mean, on a donkey? No planes, no DFDS and no Chanel tunnel. If they were genuine South American’s we’d have nacho scran places not kebabs on every corner today. Unless they were fucking turks after all but pretended to be Mexican because of rampant 1950s islamophobia?

You’d think Mexicans would want to keep the Mexican Messi no? He’s the best Mexican export to the PL of all time, the Robledos don’t count as they played in black and white and I’m dubious about their nationality anyway, they were probably from Walker claiming to be immigrants to get in the working down the mines gravy train. How the fuck did they get to Newcastle, on a donkey? No planes, no DFDS and no Chanel tunnel.

Ayoze Perez isn't Mexican you absolute nutsack. :lol: What are you on about

You’d think Mexicans would want to keep the Mexican Messi no? He’s the best Mexican export to the PL of all time, the Robledos don’t count as they played in black and white and I’m dubious about their nationality anyway, they were probably from Walker claiming to be immigrants to get in the working down the mines gravy train. How the f*** did they get to Newcastle, on a donkey? No planes, no DFDS and no Chanel tunnel.

He knows he isn’t Mexican. Think he used it as a joke once and got some encouragement so kept it up :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d need to see his birth certificate to be convinced otherwise, he’s as Mexican as a Mexican wave with jalapeños on top. Racists!

Guest Howaythetoon

Htt is better than these shit tier posts mind.

This is Shakespeare shit compared to the guff posted in the takeover thread man, or Perez to Joselu.

Wonder where they intend to play him.

Honestly, if they aren't using him as one of the attacking midfielders off the front man in a 3-4-2-1 I'm not sure he's worth it.

Guess, we'll find out for certain this season. It will be really interesting.

He's the perfect replacement for and improvement on Okazaki playing behind Vardy and do all the dirty work.

What year do you think this is?

Okazaki doesn't play anymore under Rodgers.

Stop it.

You’d think Mexicans would want to keep the Mexican Messi no? He’s the best Mexican export to the PL of all time, the Robledos don’t count as they played in black and white and I’m dubious about their nationality anyway, they were probably from Walker claiming to be immigrants to get in the working down the mines gravy train. How the f*** did they get to Newcastle, on a donkey? No planes, no DFDS and no Chanel tunnel.

He knows he isn’t Mexican. Think he used it as a joke once and got some encouragement so kept it up :lol:

Goddamnit :lol: I missed this piece of HTT lore. nutsack withdrawn.

Guest Howaythetoon

Vardy and Perez’ game suits neither one or the other IMO. I think BR will see Perez as a poor man’s Suarez, hard working, high pressing, front two/three left to fright and centres movement up top capable of dropping deeper and able to be clinical technically as a finisher. Vardy is last man on shoulder, over the top, in behind, run onto balls type striker. His days at Leicester are on the wane.

July is going well. Day 1 Rafa officially leaves and goes to China. Day 2 our most technically gifted and one of the most hard working players leaves. I reckon the club is appointing Wise as manager today lads.

Something seems rotten to me. 

Leicester sources broke it first at 16m.  Then sky sports broke it at 30m with the buy out triggered.  Even Ashley’s clowns seem to indicate that there staggered payments based on performance.  I have never heard about a buy out clause that including trigger clauses. 

My bet is initial payment 16m (Leicester wanted to make it seem they did good work in market). Could rise to 30m (Newcastle want to show it was too good to turn down).  Trigger clause is Ashley bullshit to reduce the storm.

Loads of our fans are saying GOOD BUSINESS?!

FFS. It won’t be reinvested and we’ve lost our most technically gifted player.

As if we inserted a £30m release clause into his new contract in February 2016! I think I’ll go with the Leicester sources price!

Almiron must be buzzing - no Rafa, Rondon or Pérez - shambles part 27383 under the fat wanker.

As if we inserted a £30m release clause into his new contract in February 2016!

Almiron must be buzzing - no Rafa, Rondon or Pérez - shambles part 27383 under the fat wanker.

it is an unreal price. he is not worth £30m. fear not Shola is back at the club and Andy Carroll is available on a free. the 2010 forward line will lead us into 2020!

As if we inserted a £30m release clause into his new contract in February 2016!

it is an unreal price. he is not worth £30m. fear not Shola is back at the club and Andy Carroll is available on a free. the 2010 forward line will lead us into 2020!

Ha ha I wouldn’t joke about that! The price is irrelevant - we now need to replace over half our league goals from last season!