Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

People talking about the pressure on Almiron, are they expecting him to play upfront or is it just because he's basically the only attacking minded player we have?

The latter, I’d imagine. He and Ayoze complemented each other really well. Be interesting to see if Almiron is moved into a more central role behind the striker, which is where he played for Atlanta, and Atsu given the start on the left wing, or Muto doing a straight swap for Ayoze and Almiron left out wide.

With any luck, he too, will be sold for a tidy profit.........

There was some stat article posted, about 30 pages back, that listed Perez stats as one of the top forwards in the league for interceptions and running the fuck all over the place, and, er, shit.. - in addition to his goals and assists.

And breaking news, right now Leicester are a far more attractive proposition then Newcastle, all thanks to Uncle Mike's marvelous stewardship of a once great sporting institution.

Anyone thinking Leicester have overpaid haven't got a fucking scoobies about football and likely just watch goal replays.

(An aside, is it possible that losing both ship building and the coal industry combined with Thatcherism and the fractured family politics, has completely broken the North East's stomach for a fight? How did Glasgow and Liverpool band together so well when it appears we're a region of cucks now?)

There was some stat article posted, about 30 pages back, that listed Perez stats as one of the top forwards in the league for interceptions and running the fuck all over the place, and, er, shit.. - in addition to his goals and assists.

And breaking news, right now Leicester are a far more attractive proposition then Newcastle, all thanks to Uncle Mike's marvelous stewardship of a once great sporting institution.

Anyone thinking Leicester have overpaid haven't got a fucking scoobies about football and likely just watch goal replays.

(An aside, is it possible that losing both ship building and the coal industry combined with Thatcherism and the fractured family politics, has completely broken the North East's stomach for a fight? How did Glasgow and Liverpool band together so well when it appears we're a region of cucks now?)

I've thought that for a number of years. It's a seriously interesting point. The Jarrow march? Where did all the bottle go? My grandfather worked down the mines. My great uncles fought and died in the great war. It seems we're a group of 'Geordie Shore' babes and impotent men. Or am I being cruel?????

I've thought that for a number of years. It's a seriously interesting point. The Jarrow march? Where did all the bottle go? My grandfather worked down the mines. My great uncles fought and died in the great war. It seems we're a group of 'Geordie Shore' babes and impotent men. Or am I being cruel?????

No, you're quite right. But to be honest, the vast majority of people in this country have always bent over and took what ever the ruling class decide to shaft them with; that's why we've never had a revolution.

The Jarrow March, Glasgow and Liverpool (and some other areas, but not many) are exceptions.

There was some stat article posted, about 30 pages back, that listed Perez stats as one of the top forwards in the league for interceptions and running the f*** all over the place, and, er, s***.. - in addition to his goals and assists.

Anyone thinking Leicester have overpaid haven't got a f***ing scoobies about football and likely just watch goal replays.

No, you're quite right. But to be honest, the vast majority of people in this country have always bent over and took what ever the ruling class decide to shaft them with; that's why we've never had a revolution.

The Jarrow March, Glasgow and Liverpool (and some other areas, but not many) are exceptions.

I'm genuinely shocked at the amount of brownbeaten, weak, softcockery going on with the club's supporters at the moment. I've never experienced a group of weaker men.

There was some stat article posted, about 30 pages back, that listed Perez stats as one of the top forwards in the league for interceptions and running the f*** all over the place, and, er, s***.. - in addition to his goals and assists.

Anyone thinking Leicester have overpaid haven't got a f***ing scoobies about football and likely just watch goal replays.

I'm genuinely shocked at the amount of brownbeaten, weak, softcockery going on with the club's supporters at the moment. I've never experienced a group of weaker men.

..and women. Get with the times and get your marigolds on.

..and women. Get with the times and get your marigolds on.

Seems the female supporters are the only ones with some fuckin' bollocks about them at the minute.

CD Tenerife will be buzzing, sure they had a 20% sell on clause. I'd imagine they can do a lot with £6m

Probably a lot more than we'll do with the other £24m

Nah that's a weeks worth of using the money as toilet paper for Ashley.

Selling Ayoze is such a terrible short sighted move as per usual.

Such a pittance as well.

30m is hardly a Pittance to be honest if this had been suggested 12 months ago everyone of us would have bitten their hands off

Incorrect given he’d once again been key in the managers plans and us staying up.

Most probably it would’ve only been the same people who were clamouring for Rafa to be sacked throughout the season and who hated Perez for being a soft foreign cunt.

:lol: Ryder's been vehemently defending this when everyone's been laughing at the suggestion it'll be "pushed back into the kitty", claiming we'll have to "wait and see".

Glad Shearer's with us.

Surely you must know deep down inside what a fucking div you are when you have high profile members of the media - who is also the biggest club legend of the past 50 years - publicly mocking you.

Selling Ayoze is such a terrible short sighted move as per usual.

Such a pittance as well.

30m is hardly a Pittance to be honest if this had been suggested 12 months ago everyone of us would have bitten their hands off

17million guaranteed? Over how long we don't know? For one our best players to another Premier league club.

This is a player who hasn't even reached his prime and has shown given the right system can be quite lethal.

The fee is peanuts in the current market.

Not that any of it matters, the club is an animated corpse at this stage, Ashley murdered it and is now mutilating it at will.

:lol: Ryder's been vehemently defending this when everyone's been laughing at the suggestion it'll be "pushed back into the kitty", claiming we'll have to "wait and see".

Glad Shearer's with us.

Surely you must know deep down inside what a fucking div you are when you have high profile members of the media - who is also the biggest club legend of the past 50 years - publicly mocking you.

Ryder and the Chronic should be shot with shit for their lack of investigation into fatboy....are they taking the 30 pieces

FFS you weak bladdered twats stand up for the community you’re supposed to inform- if you’re not with us you’re with the enemy :whatdidido:

We have signed loads of players from lower division foreign clubs and they have all been s**** but I suppose if you are an unambitious club with no interest in competitive sport then this is the type of player to sign.

I mean suppose we hit lucky and he is brilliant, just think of the transfer fee we could get for him

Indeed.