Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

I’m absolutely certain this will be the Almiron money recouped. And all that loverly cash will be siphoned into Mike’s back pocket whilst the club is left repaying the Barclays loan.

Wondering what else could possibly happen (with the obvious non-takeover news taken as gospel) to further fuck us up this summer?

Clearly the takeover has fallen through, so he's just going to sell off what he can, accept the inevitable relegation and gamble on bouncing straight  back......meaning we'll owe him another £50M for the pleasure.

Rinse and repeat.

I’m absolutely certain this will be the Almiron money recouped. And all that loverly cash will be siphoned into Mike’s back pocket whilst the club is left repaying the Barclays loan.

Wondering what else could possibly happen (with the obvious non-takeover news taken as gospel) to further fuck us up this summer?

We didn’t spend the Mitro money(£28million) until January surely that is what payed for Almiron.

Do we need to sell £48million of players to pay for Almiron or something :laugh:

Conspiracy theory: takeover price £350 mill including £111mill loan. Sell Longstaff, Perez etc etc, use proceeds immediately to pay off his loan, more profit on sale of club.

Actual theory: no takeover, just a shit asset stripping owner.

Best to sell the better players before appointing the budget level manager.

We literally have no goals in us if we flog him.  We didn't even make any effort to buy Rondon. ST money goes up,  no manager and no player investment and we flog our last goal scorer. Why do people accept this,  why is this acceptable?

We literally have no goals in us if we flog him.  We didn't even make any effort to buy Rondon. ST money goes up,  no manager and no player investment and we flog our last goal scorer. Why do people accept this,  why is this acceptable?

Do we still care? I’m up for the club burning to the ground tbh. The more players that go for peanuts the better.

£15m  :spit:

Longstaff will be off for a similar price soon enough too no doubt.

I'm very rarely one to go about trying to tell other fanss what to do and all that, but seriously, after all this you're just an absolute fucking mug if you continue to support this fat cunt's campaign to destroy this club with your money.