Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Bought for £1.5m sold for £25m. It's Mike Ashley's footballing wet dream, so it's defo done deal.

He will allow half of that at most to be spent on another striker, and we all know buying one that can score 10+ in the league costs more, unless we are very lucky.  :anguish:

This is just confirmation that if there ever was a takeover it's dead in the water knowing BZG will have done all the numbers on all the players contracts and advertising rights for said players, so I would have thought there would be a freeze on selling club assets.

We literally have no goals in us if we flog him.  We didn't even make any effort to buy Rondon. ST money goes up,  no manager and no player investment and we flog our last goal scorer. Why do people accept this,  why is this acceptable?

Do we still care? I’m up for the club burning to the ground tbh. The more players that go for peanuts the better.

I've been in exile since we were promoted under Hughton.  People must be blind if they cant read between the lines of Ashley's play book. I still care tho,  I cant ever not care. NUFC means to much to our family and friends. It's been in my life since 1982. 

This is just confirmation that if there ever was a takeover it's dead in the water knowing BZG will have done all the numbers on all the players contracts and advertising rights for said players, so I would have thought there would be a freeze on selling club assets.

Got to be something in this. Surely the value of the club drops once it's top scorer and world class manager are no longer part of it? - else you'd freeze it for the takeover.

The only bit thing you could say is if BZG deal is done, and they've given permission for Rafa to go and Perez to be sold as they already have deal for a new manager done in secret and will be buying better players than Perez. That's just a pipe dream scenario, of course.

Leicester :spit:  WTF

Bigger club than us like  :cool:

Aye but there was talks of CL/EL.  Didn't expect him to end up at a mid-table Prem club. Maybe Sevilla/Espanyol/Valencia or something

Guest covmag

Leicester :spit:  WTF

Bigger club than us like  :cool:

Aye but there was talks of CL/EL.  Didn't expect him to end up at a mid-table Prem club. Maybe Sevilla/Espanyol/Valencia or something

Me neither and I’m not sure he suits them tbh, let’s face it he wasn’t staying so it really doesn’t matter where he ends up.

FCB is on the march , he’s out to cause fucking mayhem  :azn:

Still don't believe that Ashley wants to sell but if we're getting rid of our 'key players' while we don't have coaching staff, nevermind any vision or strategy.. Even that cunt must see that relegation is a certainty.

Hopefully this is indeed Ashley's exit strategy - to fuck us over as much as he can.. Infact  anything else would be a surprise, the spiteful twat that he is.

Good luck to him, there is nothing left here for any player of decent quality with ambition.

It's no coincidence that as as soon as Rafa has gone, we have immediately sold one of our best players. I think it was written into his contract that he had final say on any players coming in our going out (the one bit of control he was actually allowed).

Longstaff will be next with Hayden to follow. Rondon gone too so there's 4 very important players we've lost already, and can anyone really see them being replaced?  :lol:

How anyone can now justify renewing their season ticket is beyond me. I don't even think I'll watch any of our games next season if this summer pans out how we all think it will.

Don't clubs go through a temporary transfer embargo during a takeover or have I just made that up?  :lol:

Either way though I totally agree, makes any takeover even less likely than it already is.