Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

It's easy to go to bigger clubs to collect medals but you can't really say with any conviction that any player that has left us out of the ones mentioned has had a definitive influence in earning those medals.

Didn't Carroll score in the final?

Yeah he did IIRC.

He scored in the FA Cup semi and final that they lost to Chelsea. They won the League Cup.

had a pretty major hand in a goal in the final, but yeah I got that mixed up

Although they lost, Carroll was phenomenal in his cameo in that FA Cup semi. Didn't Craig Bellamy score the decisive goal to take L'pool to that League Cup final as they beat Man City?

Although they lost, Carroll was phenomenal in his cameo in that FA Cup semi.

They won the semi.

Then it was the final.

I thought Chelsea beat Spurs in the final? That must've been the semi. Cracking match that. Some reason I thought Chelsea won 2-1 with a dodgy goal but i've just checked and it was 5-1! Memory doing me a disservice here.

Although they lost, Carroll was phenomenal in his cameo in that FA Cup semi.

They won the semi.

Then it was the final.

I thought Chelsea beat Spurs in the final? That must've been the semi. Cracking match that. Some reason I thought Chelsea won 2-1 with a dodgy goal but i've just checked and it was 5-1! Memory doing me a disservice here.

They got 3 late goals to make the scoreline very flattering IIRC

Thought he looked class again. His movement reminds me of Suarez and Aguero adds so much to our fret.

He's extremely game aware like. :thup:

His passing is a bit random at times, but other than that - his movement is quite special. Would like him to get some shots off quicker though.

Thought he looked class again. His movement reminds me of Suarez and Aguero adds so much to our fret.

He's extremely game aware like. :thup:

His passing is a bit random at times, but other than that - his movement is quite special. Would like him to get some shots off quicker though.

Yep, he should have hit the pass from moussa first time when he was through on the keeper, too many touches...