Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

The cross comes in and you think to either hit it first time and likely hit the side netting, or take a touch and go round the defender on the outside before working another cross or shot. The fucking balls of this kid to do what he did, class.

I'm happy him, Aarons, Abeid etc have all came through good these recent weeks. Pardew issue aside, I was beginning to go a bit loopy hating my own team tbh. This bunch have given a reason to be interested in the club again, however small.

Aye, pretty much this. Wanting your own team to lose is a fucking horrible experience, and one you can only deal with for so long. Now there are at least a few players in that side I feel that I can support.

I know I said it in the heat of the moment, but I really do feel he could become one of the worlds great players. Not Messi or Ronaldo level, and probably not the next tier (Suarez, Rodriguez, Bale), but definitely in the next tier of say Totti, Del Piero.

I know I said it in the heat of the moment, but I really do feel he could become one of the worlds great players. Not Messi or Ronaldo level, and probably not the next tier (Suarez, Rodriguez, Bale), but definitely in the next tier of say Totti, Del Piero.

With this and the talk of Madrid, we need to say let's just calm down, he's only scored a few goals at the top level.

Guest firetotheworks

I always loved the players tbh, I really like this squad. It's pardew that I hate, that never bled over for me

Same, we've had a likeable bunch of players for absolutely ages.

Totally, my favourite squad since SBR era. I don't dislike any of them tbh, maybe Colback.

Steven Taylor is the absolute worst like.

It's a love hate relationship with Steven Taylor for me. I find him inexcusably hilarious and cringe worthy in equal measures.

He's certainly not boring, despite the fact I imagine a conversation with him is one of the most painfully boring things you could sit through. He's a bit of an enigma.

Based on what??