The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Also, anyone got any tips for Epsom tomorrow/Saturday? Looking forward to plonking myself in front of C4 again.

Marvellous should win well albeit at short odds.

Hope not, got Taghrooda at 25s. Though deep down think Marvellous will win.

Thumbs up for that!

Didn't put money on Ribery after realising he might miss the first game. Didn't think he'd miss the whole tournament mind. :lol: Least I can go back to saying how overrated he is.

Quite literally a Marvellous day yesterday. Genuinely chuffed with getting 25s on Taghrooda, never thought the odds would drop quite as much but thought it wouldn't have set off at anything above 8s.

Will have a dabble today though probably a couple of small e/w shouts. Sudden Wonder possibly.

What's your Derby pick?

Will have a dabble today though probably a couple of small e/w shouts. Sudden Wonder possibly.

Don't waste your money, that's who I've got. :lol:

Also Geoffrey Chaucer because I like the Canterbury Tales of Chaucer... and Shakespeare. Just quids e/w since I found a fiver in my Skybet account.

Didn't put money on Ribery after realising he might miss the first game. Didn't think he'd miss the whole tournament mind. :lol: Least I can go back to saying how overrated he is.

Quite literally a Marvellous day yesterday. Genuinely chuffed with getting 25s on Taghrooda, never thought the odds would drop quite as much but thought it wouldn't have set off at anything above 8s.

What's your Derby pick?

Geoffrey Chaucer.

It's been pissing down for most of the morning but clearing up now, Fascinating Rock seems to be getting a fair bit of backing it's at 10/1 from 14/1 this morning.

Very good odds going on players other than Ronaldo being top scorer for Portugal, considering how much of a doubt he is.

My initial thoughts of Ronaldo and Ribery have gone completely out the window in terms of top scorers. Agree with you.

Very good odds going on players other than Ronaldo being top scorer for Portugal, considering how much of a doubt he is.

Think he'll be fit.

He'll be playing the first game being about at 80%.

He'll be better at the 2nd game so I still think he'll be their top scorer.

€100 - Germany to win

€50 - Belgium to win

and a 15gamers for €25.. Pays around €2000

This weekend i have 4bets alive.. Need Belgium, Spain, France, Argentina and England to win.. €350 in wins if i get them all.

had €15 on my bettingacc. yesterday.. up to €200 + €150(bets that are still going) now..

FUCK ME!! I have Belgium in all my bets =/

The 10-12 corners part of tonights bet is going to plan...

EDIT: ...and the bookings. (4-6)

EDIT-2:

6 / 10-12 corners

2 / 4-6 Cards

0 / 3+ Goals

Not looking too bad...

SK have got no goals in them whatsoever, mind. Averaged less than 1 per game in their last 20 matches. Only 2 players in the squad scored 10+ domestically this season too.