The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Had my free 888 fiver on Muller anytime/Germany and Messi anytime/Argentina, so need him and them to do the business for £89. Also had Germany/Argentina to qualify which could be another £15.

Well chuffed with tonight. Won back all my profit that I'd wasted since the groups.

Had Muller 13/5, shame I didn't have other German bets on. Incredible.

Had 16/1 Hummels anytime actually which I thought was incredible value, actually disappointed he didn't score. :lol: Every other fucker did.

Very good WC overall. Sounds like people took home a pretty penny tonight.

Reckon I'm going to stick my £5 free bet on Argentina in Extra Time at 8/1.  Only thing is I don't think it's one that gets refunded if it goes to pens.

:milner:

It was actually split into 2 £2.50 bets so I put £2.50 on Argies in ET and £2.50 on Messi FGS and 3-2 Argies at 125/1.

:lol: I nearly fell for that early on, noticed the return before I placed the bet though.

As a result I tried to maximise the potential winnings from my free bets and won precisely nothing. :okay:

Holland to progress. Holland -1. Holland to win. Holland and Robben. Holland and Sneijder. And two little crazy accys. Do it.

:lol: how much?

Uh, was a bad night. 300€ before the match and a little as a live bet.

Won over 2k with Germany the other night - especially with -1 (which I did after a few beer :lol:)

Germany or Argentina on Sunday? 90 minutes or normal time or - penalties? Just ask Joey Barton......