The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Didn't know where else to post this but it seems apt to mention in here that AP McCoy has just announced he will retire at the end of the season. Total legend and as it happens I backed the winner he has just had.

Would have won £1200 quid if City had won...12 fold and their the only fuckers that let me down, at home to Hull ffs...unbelievable

Oof. Stake?

I had Chelsea and City both -1 which were the only two that fucked me for £200.

Would have won £1200 quid if City had won...12 fold and their the only fuckers that let me down, at home to Hull ffs...unbelievable

Oof. Stake?

I had Chelsea and City both -1 which were the only two that fucked me for £200.

Was only a fiver i'd put on!

Dont usually do as much as a 12 fold but there was a lot of games in league 1 and 2 that looked appealing today so went for it....City and Chelsea were my 'chuck em on as they're guaranteed bankers to up the odds like'. Gutting

Very speculative £5 on Burnley, Newcastle, Man Utd, Dundee Utd, Rangers, Cordoba, Fiorentina, Roma, Napoli, Club Bruges, Feyenoord, Ajax, Guimaeres & Panathinaikos to return £10k.

Cracking days racing at Leopardstown today for anyone remotely interested in horse racing. Went with the following but will probably back a few singles throughout the day as well.

13:15 Kalkir

14:15 Aliviso Ville

14:45 Valseur Lido

15:50 On His Own

4x Trebles, 1x 4 fold.

Very speculative £5 on Burnley, Newcastle, Man Utd, Dundee Utd, Rangers, Cordoba, Fiorentina, Roma, Napoli, Club Bruges, Feyenoord, Ajax, Guimaeres & Panathinaikos to return £10k.

Well that was fun while it lasted.

Cracking days racing at Leopardstown today for anyone remotely interested in horse racing. Went with the following but will probably back a few singles throughout the day as well.

13:15 Kalkir

14:15 Aliviso Ville

14:45 Valseur Lido

15:50 On His Own

4x Trebles, 1x 4 fold.

I had Kalkir and Aliviso Ville

:anguish: