The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Tempted to chuck a fiver on Nick Cotton being Lucy Beale's killer at 50/1.

How would Maxs daughter work that out if she didn't know he was alive. Can't believe I'm actually discussing this :lol:

:lol: Emma knew he was and she saw her notes.

Housemate and I reckon it's linked to drugs. He's come back desperate for smack and she was a cokehead - potentially killed her as payment or summat. He's also easy to bump off without affecting the storyline.

I missed a fair chunk of the story when Lucy was killed so didn't know most of the above but at 50/1 I think I'll have a little go. Makes Thursday night interesting because there's more chance of the above being true than me winning on the Europa League.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm on a nightmare run. What did you have on?

First was PSG score draw, Bayern/Shef Utd/MK Dons/Scunthorpe wins i think.

Send was BTTS acca, cant remember how many teams but Blackburns late show left Peterborough

Going £20 on Real/Roma/Inter/Napoli now. Obviously the Inter game is a dodgy one but they are playing better and Celtic have a few problems atm.

Guest Roger Kint

Done out of a nice double on the horses today by some f***ing jumped up upstart of a 50/1 shot coming in.

Itsasting?!? Too f***ing right it was. To the glue factory with you.

I had a L15 on Tuesday i think, two got wiped out by a loose horse, one tried to commit suicide at the first fence and the fourth broke a leg while running 4 lengths clear :lol:

Done out of a nice double on the horses today by some f***ing jumped up upstart of a 50/1 shot coming in.

I had a L15 on Tuesday i think, two got wiped out by a loose horse, one tried to commit suicide at the first fence and the fourth broke a leg while running 4 lengths clear :lol:

:lol: Last Saturday I had 4 fallers on my L15. First time it's ever happened.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Last Saturday I had 4 fallers on my L15. First time it's ever happened.

Had two Saturday, Ptit Zig being the worst of them. Couldnt believe the McCoy horse just shattering a hind leg though. Was just galloping clear :lol:

Need some advice/opinions on this...............

I put a 5 team accumulator on last week and 4 of the 5 have won with one team to play (Spurs Vs West Ham, I've backed Spurs).

It's only a tenner to return £70.00.

The cash out now is £40.00.

I still quite fancy spurs to beat them but would appreciate anyone else's thoughts.

Need some advice/opinions on this...............

I put a 5 team accumulator on last week and 4 of the 5 have won with one team to play (Spurs Vs West Ham, I've backed Spurs).

It's only a tenner to return £70.00.

The cash out now is £40.00.

I still quite fancy spurs to beat them but would appreciate anyone else's thoughts.

Keep it. Will be tight enough but Spurs will edge it. If Spurs go 1-0 you'll get about 60 cash in probably so think about it then.

Might be some decent value on 1X and X2 tonight I think.

Club Brugge X2, Tottenham 1X, Everton X2, Inter X2, Dynamo Kiev X2 gives a decent value. Can see Inter and Kiev having tight games but they should win in my opinion. Got almost 5 times the money on that.