The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Really fancy Algeria and USA today, particularly the latter. Got a treble with Belgium to start me off.

Cashed this out with five minutes left. :)

Had another one with USA/Algeria and over 2.5 in both but it didn't give me the option to cash. :dave:

Had Dempsey anytime too (thanks Neil), would have been even better off if I hadn't put on some daft Portugal corners/cards bets.

Actually annoyed. Was set on putting everything on Dempsey but got sidetracked by other bets. Ended up with a decent profit but really should've been a jackpot had I not pussied out. Inevitable, too, given the times I do go all or nothing invariably backfire.

So I won a little over 8k€. Copied the odds of my lines 25 minutes before the first game today and thought I was winning over 11k. Actually feeling a bit disappointed now. :lol: Still waiting for a screenshot.

Dempsey, Ronaldo and Varela are beautiful human beings.

http://i.imgur.com/VgIRrGJ.png?1

Still haven't got the money and it says no win? ??? Probably related to some stupid law of our lovely betting monopoly. At least hopefully. :lol:

:sweetjesus:

Had on, that wasn't 8k from 0.20€ was it? Guessing it was multiples of 0.20?

216x0.20€. So it cost me 43.20€.

This is a really popular betting type in Finland and I'm actually surprised none of the big international bookies offer it. Odds are calculated based on how much money is staked on each line of results. That way the bookie can guarantee to win every time (they take 30% of all the staked money) but it also means that the 2-1, 1-1 and other usual scores are massively overplayed.

They also finally paid the money.

http://i.imgur.com/eGUvlVe.png?1