The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

£1 on: Millwall, LCFC-NUFC under 2.5, Swindon, Bolton-Wigan BTTS, Wolves, Luton- returns £125.90

£5: Brentford, Derby, Atleti, Villarreal, Universidad de Chile, Galatasaray, Wycombe, Sporting, Malaga, Swansea- returns £325

Gonna hoy summat on Rivière any time. He's got to score one day, surely.  :lol:

Remember Luque...

Didn't Best also take a very long time till his first goal?

Same goes for De Jong...

We just have it when a player doesn't hit the ground running he never hits it :lol:

Burton are great value at home to Shrewsbury (23/10).

3rd vs 1st but Shrewsbury's position is all from their home record, their away record is 13th best in the league whilst Burton have won their last 3 at home.

What's the best website for this cash out business? Paddy Power seem to make cash out unavailable for me all the time. I asked them there now and they said the Blyth game suspended the cash out. The fuck? Froggy was using Bet 365 in the pub one day and it seemed good?

Guest antz1uk

got a free £20 bet so went for Bolton, Brentford and Wycombe on an accumulator, just over 6/1, wish i'd stuck Blyth on now

Gonna hoy summat on Rivière any time. He's got to score one day, surely.  :lol:

Remember Luque...

Didn't Best also take a very long time till his first goal?

Same goes for De Jong...

We just have it when a player doesn't hit the ground running he never hits it :lol:

Yep. That's the first and last time I ever put money on Riviére.

Guest firetotheworks

3rd vs 1st but Shrewsbury's position is all from their home record, their away record is 13th best in the league whilst Burton have won their last 3 at home.

:thup: Cheers Wullie.

Sod off. :dave: :lol:

My acca came in, only a pound on and returned about 13 quid. Birmingham, Wycombe, Boro, Bournemouth, WBA and Swansea.

Bournemouth were outrageously priced at evens today, away to Rotherham.

I'd forgotten I had Port Vale, Wycombe and Newport in a treble until they'd all been playing a while and when I checked only Wycombe were winning. It took a 90th minute Port Vale winner but the £5 returned £27.08 which should keep me going for a bit.

Guest firetotheworks

Sod off. :dave: :lol:

You didn't even put on your own tip? :lol: