The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Burton are great value at home to Shrewsbury (23/10).

3rd vs 1st but Shrewsbury's position is all from their home record, their away record is 13th best in the league whilst Burton have won their last 3 at home.

:thup: Cheers Wullie.

Sod off. :dave: :lol:

You didn't even put on your own tip? :lol:

:lol:

Just on my accy which lost.

Won on Palace, Sheff Utd and mackems treble in the earlies - had £2 on at about 13/1. QPR always seem to get beat off lower league sides in the cup; can remember Swindon, Burton and at least one other doing them in the last few seasons.

Southampton let me down in my other major accumulator though. So many late winners yet they couldn't get one.

Spotted that Betfred have given me £4.27 free bet in my account. Managed just in time to place it on a draw between Everton and WHU. Get in, £17 won. Got lucky there because BF don't usually e-mail you to let you know that they've given you a free bet, me logging in tonight was simply a random check to see if they had done that. (And no... I don't log in everyday!)

Anyway...... and that's me right back into the gaaaaaaaame! :yao:

Guest Roger Kint

One goal for Juve away from £760. Massive thanks to Paddy Power for the worst cashout system around preventing me from escaping with a decent amout. Anyone else noticed they accidentally have one game which looks like its not playing on the list so cashout remains unavailable? The girl in live chat had the cheek to suggest the game in question had been abandoned hence its omission, i had to point out it was currently 3 fucking nil after 30 mins but she insisted i was lying and that PP must be right. Utter wankers, they did the same on Sunday(7 matches winning with 2 to start and the voided Man Utd so i couldnt get a cash out figure at all for the whole afternoon. Last game cost me(Barca)

Guest Roger Kint

Betfred all the way.

Was just thinking about going back to them actually. Drove past the shop this morning, am through with PP and Bet365(apart from their free money offer that is)

If there was a mainstream bookie left i didnt have an account with id join up for thr free bets but never mind

Guest Roger Kint

Bet365 seems to be the most reliable for that imo.

Cashout? They ripped off thousands of people a few months back, i did well to get my stake back after the lie chat all but admitted it was deliberate

Guest Roger Kint

Really? I've only been using them since Oct/Nov and have been able to cash out at realistic times no probs at all.

I posted it a few months ago, was the night Arsenal drew 3-3 with Anderlecht and several other games were flipflopping about. Cashout disappeared on 50 mins once all the big 8 games were up and the prospect of massive payouts were on.  PP did the same too, think Paully posted his disgust on here the same day

Cashout will always be unreliable, it's basically the bookies' perogative to pull it if they wish.

Betfair is the only place where cashout actually works effectively due to the nature of how the business works.

Guest Roger Kint

Cashout will always be unreliable, it's basically the bookies' perogative to pull it if they wish.

Betfair is the only place where cashout actually works effectively due to the nature of how the business works.

I understand the rules on cashout, fact is this isnt that. Its blatently faulty services at best and dubious shit at worst. They hide behind the almighty rules everytime when they know its shite. The lass i spoke to even agreed it wasnt right but couldnt do anything