The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Tempted to go with 500€ or so on Germany. 1.55 looks great tbh.

I hope you bottled this.

I hope he didn't. The lad needs to fucking learn before he he goes out into the real world and gambles his wife and kids away.

Tempted to go with 500€ or so on Germany. 1.55 looks great tbh.

I hope you bottled this.

I hope he didn't. The lad needs to f***ing learn before he he goes out into the real world and gambles his wife and kids away.

He might be able to afford these big losses  :dontknow: I used to gamble big on horse racing but quickly learned it's a mugs game. Betting should be used more for entertainment than used as a viable option to earn lots of money in my opinion.

Not 500€, but 420€ which doesn't make it any better.

Friday and yesterday basically removed my bigg-ish win from last weekend (see previous page, first post). Not tragic, that's live.

But how couldn't they score a fucking goal in that first half from 10 or so shots on target? :lol:

Didn't see the game but from the stats it appears Germany absolutely battered them. Think Poland only had 3 shots on goal.

That said,Ger v Pol is always going to be a tough game to call and the odds of 1.5 were poor imo.

Hindsight and all that but I wouldn't have touched them unless they were 1.8 or higher.

Guest Roger Kint

Woke up this morning to find £211.98 in my account. A confused look through my bets showed i put £20 on Austria/Slovenia/Slovakia :lol:

Drunken gambling :sweetjesus:

Guest Roger Kint

Slovenia and Slovakia were great odds I thought. Obviously never put them in a bet though.

Aye my 'sober bet' had them BTTS. Shows how little i know really, Lithuania were due a rubbish game.

I've just received an email from Manchester United, but I assume it will work with everybody.

bwin offering 6/1 for us to beat West Brom at the weekend. If it loses they'll refund the free bet up to £10. It says for Manchester United fans only, so if there is a box during sign up that asks who you support, suck it up and put Manchester United.

I've just received an email from Manchester United, but I assume it will work with everybody.

bwin offering 6/1 for us to beat West Brom at the weekend. If it loses they'll refund the free bet up to £10. It says for Manchester United fans only, so if there is a box during sign up that asks who you support, suck it up and put Manchester United.

"...we will refund your bet up to £10 in the form of a FreeBet within 48 hours."

Die.