The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Jedinak/1-0 @ 80/1 - £1.25

Fraizer Campbell FGS @ 5/1 - £1.25 (DD/HH)

Cattermole to be carded anytime @ 6/4 - £10

Palace win @ 21/20 - £2.50

Thanks for the heads up. Followed you on Cattermole @ 13/10 and also backed Jedinak to be booked at 7/4 along with over 3 bookings in the game @ 4/6.

£160.00 up for the night.

Madrid Arsenal Basel Juvents

Madrid -1 Arsenal Juventus

Wigan Basel Dortmund

Madrid Arsenal Juventus Basel Derby Reading Cardiff

Ronaldo Welbeck Embolo Tevez all FGS lucky 15

Mixture of stakes from £1 to £10

Guest Roger Kint

Thankfully Real Madrid had already cost me £50 by not winning -1 or I'd be fucking foaming about that like. :lol:

Seems several bookies had convenient 'technical difficulties' last night as soon as Juve went ahead......

Guest Roger Kint

Yep seen that and noticed it too. Kept waiting for my Cash Out to arrive at exactly that moment.

Same here, they offered £30 when they were losing and not a thing after that. Also had a Championship acca with a cash out of £20 when 3/4 were winning(Millwall 2 down too) which i wanted to take while it was still in profit

Guest Roger Kint

Yep seen that and noticed it too. Kept waiting for my Cash Out to arrive at exactly that moment.

Same here, they offered £30 when they were losing and not a thing after that. Also had a Championship acca with a cash out of £20 when 3/4 were winning(Millwall 2 down too) which i wanted to take while it was still in profit

Live chat girl just refunded my £20 stake. While i could have been about £100 with it working i guess thats the best they were going to offer.

She also stated they can/do pull the service when they feel like if so technical difficulties my arse :lol: