The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Waiting on Marseille for a nice end to the weekend. Also had Bronze Angel at £10 ew so looking at my first big profit this season(hopefully)

Guest Roger Kint

Just checked my betting account, i backed 6 singles matches yesterday with 4 winning and two halved so assumed it lost. Apparently they paid out a randon amount of £19.44(would have won about £70) with the two halves stating 'push' ???

Stoke-1, Stoke to win to nil and Stoke winning all on tonight

I'm a little bit less confident in win to nil than I have been lately, but I'll be on these again I think. Maybe Stoke to win both halves or Stoke BTTS too.

How do I bet on anyone but pardew being the next premiership manager to be sacked?  Apologies for noob question.

You can lay it on Betfair at 1.5.

Whatever you want to win,you'll be risking half of that.

E.G - You want to make £100 if anyone but Pardew gets the sack,but if it is Pardew you will lose £50. (Money will be taken and held until it's decided)

Also it's actually "to leave position" so even if someone walks you still win.

Tonight's cunt list:

Sporting - had BTTS in all the 7.45 CL games, 13/14 teams scored. Was 70/1

Millwall - had four draws in the Championship. Brighton/Cardiff, Wigan/Forest, Sheff Wed/Ipswich... and these cunts got beat at home off Birmingham (105/1)

Andre Schurrle - had an Aguero and Schurrle FGS double and the cunt missed a fucking sitter at 0-0 (32/1)

Agonisingly close but fuck all winners.