The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Daft £1 on 10 matches btts - returns £500

Daft £1 on draws for Villa/mackems/Huddersfield/Orient/Yeovil - Returns £430

Need about 6 goals in the first one and Orient to stop being such wankers in the second. Other four are going well

Wanted to pile into Man City -1 and -2 today but been on a course all day and my phone was dead. 2-0 by the time I got home then couldn't get my phone on in time before 3-0.

Managed to get £50 on -4 @ EVS but should have been a lot better.

Also Paddypower offering moneyback if it's a draw (up to £50)

If you back and lay either Man City or Barca for a small loss (I've done Barca for a £1 loss) and the game ends in a draw you get a £50 freebet for the cost of £1  O0

Just checked the slip I put on this morning....Everton done me out of £376.98. :(

Ouch, harsh lines man.

That said if I'm being totally honest I'd question why you had us on in the first place. :lol: Our league form is wank.

B365 £50 offer is back for Man City v Barca  :fwap:

:celb:

Damn i just took £250 out of my account 10 mins ago as well :lol:

You can cancel the withdrawal, keep whatever funds you want then process another withdrawal. Just go in your account, bank, then cancel withdrawal should be there.

Guest Roger Kint

B365 £50 offer is back for Man City v Barca  :fwap:

:celb:

Damn i just took £250 out of my account 10 mins ago as well :lol:

You can cancel the withdrawal, keep whatever funds you want then process another withdrawal. Just go in your account, bank, then cancel withdrawal should be there.

Was going to but deicded to see how todays bets go. I am a 4/6 horse from winning £200(obviously jinxed that now :lol:) and have £60 still in there anyway.

Stick £100 in your Bet365 account.

£50 on >0.5 goals in whichever game you're using.

Use another betting site to bet on No Scorer to cover the £50 and make sure you'll not lose more than 2 or 3 quid.

Then you can put £50 in-play on anything in that game. If it loses, they'll refund it in cash.

Deposit £100 into Bet365.

Back over 0.5 goals on Man City v Barca.

On another bookie back "no goal scorer" in the fgs market. This covers you in case the game ends 0-0 and also gets you extra profit if the game ends 1-0 to either team with an own goal being scored.

Obviously make sure your potential winnings on the no goalscorer get as close to £50 (that you've spent on backing over 0.5 at bet365)

Your now covered for all outcomes.

When the game kicks off you can now bet your other £50 in b365 or absolutely anything. fgs market,correct score,winner market etc.

If this bet wins you keep the profit. If not,within a few hours Bet365 will give you £50 back which leaves you back at square 1 and is withdrawable.

If you want to guarantee profit using the in-play £50,then you will need to back/lay using Betfair.

Edit - Wullie's explanation is much better than my ramblings but I'll leave this here anyway for extra info.

Guest Roger Kint

What do we think for tonight lads? Considering 2-2.

I was thinking that too. That or 2-1 either way once i see the teams, got a feeling even without Yaya it might be a home win.