The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

A warning if you're a 365er. They're disqualifying people who don't use their account regularly from the offer so check your messages if that's you and you were going to bet tomorrow. Both my dad and a mate have had a message saying they're out.

The missus is out but I'm still in  :hmm:

Luckily my missus loves a quid on a 3/1 accy on a Saturday. :lol:

Had Liverpool -1, ht/ft, Newcastle most booking points and Over 1.5 second half goals.

Ended up with £52 profit so cant complain. Got the majority of my losses from Thursday back. Cheers Sissoko and the rest of you useless tossers.

Put £100 in your account.

Pre-game, put £50 on >0.5 alternative total goals.

Use a different site to lay that bet off with around £4-5 (depending on the odds) on No First Goalscorer.

Then after the game starts, you're free to put £50 on anything in-play. If that bet loses, they'll refund in cash.

Went -1 on Liverpool @ evens. Easy bet really. Will probably put Spurs in a double on the weekend- as poor as they are atm I can't imagine they'll slip up here, even if Colo is back. Sissoko out so we are officially not scoring.

Not going to touch tonight, looking forward to Atletico too much to be worrying about money. Might hit up a few Chanpionship/League 1 matches though. Anyone else going to?