The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

B365 £47.50 Bayern returns £124. (Plus in play refund)

B365 In play £47.50 draw returns £178 (any goal in the first few seconds would mean even more profit if it were a draw)

PP £20 Barca returns £52 (get two free £5 in play bets)

WH £25 Barca returns £65 (in play refund on B365)

Bayern win - +£32

Draw - +£38

Barca - +£25

(I can't stake £50 as my deposit limit is £100 and I bet last night)

Hoping to hit lucky and went for Bayern/Barca in the HT/FT market.

Hopefully Bayern will lead first but then get caught out by Barca on the counter whilst they try and get back in the tie.

£50 @ 22/1

:lol: just put Barca HT/FT went for a piss and it was 1-0 Bayern

same but Draw/Barca.

You'd imagine with the amount of HT/FT bets we're all putting on, that one of us should do alright.

Guest chopey

I took the bet365 easy bet £10 on Barca/Bayern wins £12.85 £10 in play draw earns £43.33 whatever wins I'll just half it and do the same tomorrow.

I've got Barcelona to win in my pre-match bet on B365, haven't been able to watch the first half. How is the game, and what would people recommend for the live odds bet? Could do Bayern Munich/Draw I suppose and cover my bases.

I've got Barcelona to win in my pre-match bet on B365, haven't been able to watch the first half. How is the game, and what would people recommend for the live odds bet? Could do Bayern Munich/Draw I suppose and cover my bases.

Bayern creating chances but extremely vulnerable on the counter. Game's gone flat since the second though since Bayern are finished.