The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

2-0 down to 3-2 up then to end up 3-3 in 87th min.

Emotional lolocoaster.

I knew it was coming when Stabæk didn't get a stonewall penalty at 2-3 and then proceeding to fuck up three open goal opportunities. Stuck with it though, because fuck my life.

Here's a good offer if any of you want free shot at a big slot win -

Spend £20 on desktop or £50 on mobile and get your money back as cash if you don't win.

You must make a minimum of 20 spins on any game on games.betmclean.com or mobilegames.betmclean.com.

Only do this if you have never played at the site before.

I would strongly recommend reading the T&C's fully so you don't make a mistake.

I've done this and got the refund (fully withdrawable with no wagering requirements) as promised as unfortunately I didn't win anything worth stopping for.

http://games.betmclean.com/Promotions

This looks good but I'm just wondering exactly how it works with winnings. What if I win £44 with all my spins for example?

Posted the same thing as this but deleted it, did you spend your £20/50 to get your refund or can I keep my winnings on top?

My strategy was to spend the £50 (or £20 depending on what you play on)in the hope of hitting a big win. e.g at the very least doubling my money.

If I lost (which I did) I was safe in the knowledge that I could cash out my money once it was refunded and carry on as if nothing had happened.

You could do the £20 offer,win £5 on your first spin and cash out being £5 up.

Obviously everyone will play it differently but the safety net of you can't lose money makes it a great offer.

Hmm. But I mean if I spent the whole fifty and ended up with £40 winnings, do I get the £40 winning plus my refund or do I just forfeit the £40 and get the refund.

Apologies if I'm coming across as stupid but I just want to know exactly how it works before I commit. :lol:

No worries,wise of you to make sure you fully understand it.

If you spent the entire £50 your balance would be £0. Therefore they would then put £50 back into your account 24 hours later.

You only get a full refund once your account is zero (as long as you have made the minimum amount of spins)

I can't get my head around where your £40 winnings are from? do you mean your balance is £90 (your £50 + £40 winnings) or your balance is simply £40?

If it's £40 then your down a tenner, so you may as well play through the lot imo.

Exactly. Just don't deposit more than the £20 or £50 depending on what you play on,and either lose the lot or cash out when you feel you've made a profit that your happy with.

In some ways it's similar to the B365 offer in that you have a free shot of winning big.

Make sure you do them minimum 20 spins. These can be done at the lowest stake possible. Once they're done you can up your bet if you wish.

e.g 20p spins for the first 20, then up them to 50p or £1 spins.