The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Piece of piss that for Time Test, pretty impressive turn of foot there with no effort. Shame Buick ruined that fucking bet in the last as that would have been 2/2 so far.

Easy money. 

£5 e/w double with Dissolution later and got them at 5/2 and 5/1 as well.  Dissolution finished second to that beast at Newbury and I was on the first two that day as well.  I think Dissolution wants the extra 2 furlongs, well, I hope he does.  So hopefully he gets a place at least, for a bit back. 

Betfred doing an ascot predictor for £1000 in free bets. Despite not knowing a thing about horses im top after the first 2 days. I suspect it'll go tits up from here lol

Money is coming for Moore's mount, Curvy. Not sure whether to follow the money or hope Pleascach has the stamina for 1m4f.

Backed Curvy E/W at 5's. 1/4 the odds 1,2,3 so in profit even if it's placed.

Guest Roger Kint

Money is coming for Moore's mount, Curvy. Not sure whether to follow the money or hope Pleascach has the stamina for 1m4f.

Got 8/1 this morning so hope Moore doesnt fuck it up now i am depending on him :lol:

Got 8/1 this morning so hope Moore doesnt f*** it up now i am depending on him :lol:

I've backed one Moore ride so far this week - Integral  :yao:

Guest Roger Kint

creased at him barging that horse out of the way :lol:

After two of mine been half trampled the last two days its nice to back one ready to stick the nut in :lol:

http://www.racingpost.com/news/horse-racing/vent-de-force-hughie-morrison-royal-ascot-hughes-out-to-feel-the-force-for-final-gold-cup/1899483/#newsArchiveTabs=last7DaysNews

Don't know what to take from the above quotes. Really think this 2 and half mile trip will suit Vent De Force. It's a pretty weak Gold Cup in my opinion and E/W at 9's is looking really tempting.

Guest Roger Kint

What a shock, everything is downhill badly after that great start. Mizzou didnt like the ground or trip(the lying twat of a trainer said it was perfect beforehand) and now i have killed the Queens horse. This last one will no doubt get abducted by aliens in the stalls knowing my luck