Fun88

Guest thenorthumbrian

May be Alibaba.

The bloke (Jack Ma) who made the company, which is big in China, came here in February and he supposedly calls Newcastle his second home.   

Are you sure?

Internet and reputable news sources suggest he visited Newcastle to launch a scholarship program.

Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. A place he has visited on a regular basis since 1985.

May be Alibaba.

The bloke (Jack Ma) who made the company, which is big in China, came here in February and he supposedly calls Newcastle his second home.   

Are you sure?

Internet and reputable news sources suggest he visited Newcastle to launch a scholarship program.

Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia.

No im not sure.  I read this the other week but it mentioned the Newcastle city hall and Newcastle University so I just presumed it was here.  Didn't mean much at the time and it probably doesn't now.    In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have tweeted the company afterwards to ask Jack to buy the club.  :lol:

May be Alibaba.

Are you sure?

Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia.

No im not sure.  I read this the other week but it mentioned the Newcastle city hall and Newcastle University so I just presumed it was here.  Didn't mean much at the time and it probably doesn't now.    In hindsight, maybe I shouldn't have tweeted the company afterwards to ask Jack to buy the club.  :lol:

:lol:

Can't be any worse than Ashley if he somehow does decide to take you up on that offer.

Mind, we said that about Shepherd.

Huawei are all over Arsenal, I had to post pictures of Theo taking selfies on their phones when I worked in social media.

Deal expired and wasn't renewed.

Oh, didn't know that. Not my fault.

Yeah, probably down to Arsenal not being what they were.

May be Alibaba.

Are you sure?

Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia. A place he has visited on a regular basis since 1985.

Imagine liking a Newcastle that's shitter than this one.

Total random guess but what about Sandman Hotels who own Shark Bar?! They're worth a few quid and I'm sure I've read that the owner has been to our matches when he's visited! Unless I've just dreamt of that when I've also been dreaming about some of the waitresses that work in Shark Bar!

Guest neesy111

Total random guess but what about Sandman Hotels who own Shark Bar?! They're worth a few quid and I'm sure I've read that the owner has been to our matches when he's visited! Unless I've just dreamt of that when I've also been dreaming about some of the waitresses that work in Shark Bar!

They aren't anywhere near big enough.  Organisation who will sponsor us will be earning 100's of millions to be able to afford it out of there marketing budget.

They aren't anywhere near big enough.  Organisation who will sponsor us will be earning 100's of millions to be able to afford it out of there marketing budget.

They are a fairly big company, and the parent company is massive. If they wanted too I could see them sponsoring us, I just don't think they would.

we are ran by absolute muppets.

At a time when football is a global product and beamed into everyone's homes, Ashley runs us like a discount store in a run down town.  All the work SJH and Shepherd did to lift the club up into the top tier of world football is being eroded away. 

Can we not glorify Fat Freddie? He was already well on the way to running us into the ground.

He helped turn us into a big name and make us one of the richest clubs in the world.  Ashley has taken us backards.  Relegated twice for starters.

Can we not glorify Fat Freddie? He was already well on the way to running us into the ground.

He helped turn us into a big name and make us one of the richest clubs in the world.  Ashley has taken us backards.  Relegated twice for starters.

but.....but.....Mike saved the club....from doing another Portsmouth, Coventry, Leeds and any other sob story out there.  :frantic:

United’s top brass

Ashley, Charnley and Carr.  :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Probably meant Ashley's collection of tacky horse brass that hang above his fireplace, smelling like piss.

Ashley's a billionaire, man.  He's not gonna be around useless relics from a bygone age that stink of piss.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/JK0003_joe_kinnear_newcastle_united_nufc_770-Copy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...