Fun88

Guest thenorthumbrian

I find it a little ironic after the outrage at Wonga, now we are likely to sign up with some dodgy Gambling group out of China, and no one bats an eyelid. Anyway wonder if they are going to buy the naming rights to the stadium like Wonga did, or do we revert back to the Sports Direct Arena ?

I find it a little ironic after the outrage at Wonga, now we are likely to sign up with some dodgy Gambling group out of China, and no one bats an eyelid. Anyway wonder if they are going to buy the naming rights to the stadium like Wonga did, or do we revert back to the Sports Direct Arena ?

Whats a matter with it like?

Have you seen the amount of teams sponsored by gambling sites ffs.why take the moral highground all of a sudden.Wonga is steeped in twatfulness and just stunk, this is a million times better.

Would be good if our shirt had no sponsor actually on it next season. Won't happen like.

I would rather the club had the money coming in as long as it's an acceptable sponsor.

Agreed a deal with Chinese company according to Ryder

I hope it's Tsingtao Brewery, I love Tsingtao Beer and would recommend it to anybody who hasn't tried it.

Mick announces new sponsorship deal with Chinese firm

Must say I barely have an opinion of this. I know nothing about the company itself, but billions of teams have betting agencies on their shirts now and their logo isn't too offensive. Hope they're not cunts and that the deal is profitable for us.

So is Ryder saying that the new sponsorship deal also involves the club playing abroad in future pre-season tours, or is this a separate deal?

If so then you need to be looking at companies who are involved with Chinese clubs and other pre-season tours.

Guest chopey

I'm surprised the Chinese link hasnt happened before, Newcastle has had a pretty big Chinese community for years now/