The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

An American playing for Dortmund, not sure if that's a good thing for us or another example of their drop off since that Champions League final.

:lol: Of course it's a good thing. Kinda shit is that to say? Here we come, world.

An American playing for Dortmund, not sure if that's a good thing for us or another example of their drop off since that Champions League final.

Probably more a sign of their injury problems.

It is, he signed for BVBII, has been impressing apparently, but wouldn't be in the squad if everyone was healthy. Still amazed they signed him though.

:lol: Of course it's a good thing. Kinda shit is that to say? Here we come, world.

:lol: I love Gyau, just not sure what he's doing at Dortmund.

Jovan Kirovski has a Champions League medal with Dortmund.  That was 1997.  Don't get too carried away.

Jovan Kirovski has a Champions League medal with Dortmund.  That was 1997.  Don't get too carried away.

:lol: Before my time, tbh.

:lol: Of course it's a good thing. Kinda s*** is that to say? Here we come, world.

Even Claudio Reyna is before your god damn time.

:lol: I love Gyau, just not sure what he's doing at Dortmund.

:lol: He's learning and he's getting ready for 2018. You gotta cheer for shit like that, imo.

:lol: Of course it's a good thing. Kinda s*** is that to say? Here we come, world.

Even Claudio Reyna is before your god damn time.

:lol: