The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Fuck's sake, got him on my accumulator anytime.  He'd always had a tendency to do that when it comes to him first time, missed a similar sitter at Carrow Road in January.

Spurs are fucking dross. Absolute robbery that they got anything at Villa last game.

Are we seeing a down season for several competitive teams, or are we actually approaching something that resembles on field parity?

Drop in quality imo. A focus on flashy signings rather than concentrating on key areas either in the transfer market or in coaching from owners and managers.

Well summed up.

Fuck's sake, got him on my accumulator anytime.  He'd always had a tendency to do that when it comes to him first time, missed a similar sitter at Carrow Road in January.

Spurs are fucking dross. Absolute robbery that they got anything at Villa last game.

I think you'll find Sir Harold of Kane scored the best goal ever.

Eriksen and occasionally Lamela & Adebayor aside they're painfully average.

Mason and Dembele as a midfield two...doesn't take a genuine genius to surmise that's a poor idea when your defence is shit.

I hope they are this dross in the cup next month.

They have been dross ever since Bale left, so I don't see why it would change.

They beat us 4-0 last season, they have to be a special kind of dross for us to win

Everyone was beating us 4-0 then tbf.

Still, I think if anybody bothers to turn up against us they will beat us