The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

I was just saying before Neymar has been taking all his chances clinically without doing anything fancy all season and then he spends the next 20 minutes trying stupid lobs

Was fucking raging. He could've had 3 or 4 proper finishes with his left. Instead he wants to cut inside, lob or pass Messi...

After watching all three SUPA SUNDA games this has been such a breath of fresh air. Quality stuff, that front three is obscene.

The leagues are incomparable or at least the top teams are. Barcelona and Real Madrid play football, most of our league don't, that's how I see it at the moment.

I just enjoy watching La Liga more, especially this season. That's what it's all about I guess, sometimes forget that football is all about entertainment.

I was agreeing with you, I think I just made it read like I was saying they're incomparable. What I meant was that the quality is so much higher, it's an absolute joy to watch.

Sorry yeah I knew you were agreeing!

Mole, being honest probably is just Barca, Real and Atletico. Even then though, so much better than the top teams in England entertainment wise.

Fair enough :thup:

I was asking because I see a lot of people saying they like this league and that league and they only watch two teams.  :laugh:

It probably is good across the league tbh, I don't watch much anymore to know so I was intrigued.

Still a bit depressing how Barca sold their soul to Qatar. Always liked them as a club but its not the same now they're using the blood money to buy Suarez, Neymar etc. I know they've always been one of the minging super clubs but they did have something about them when the shirt was sponsorless and most of the team was homegrown.

Still a bit depressing how Barca sold their soul to Qatar. Always liked them as a club but its not the same now they're using the blood money to buy Suarez, Neymar etc. I know they've always been one of the minging super clubs but they did have something about them when the shirt was sponsorless and most of the team was homegrown.

I haven't bought a shirt since we took on Qatar. Anyway, contract runs for just one more season and most likely the next board won't extend it (although we will surely take on a commercial sponsor, sadly it's way too much money nowadays to wave it away).

Still absolutely buzzing after us scoring on Saturday.

So rare.

These fans with their helpful arrows clearly had an impact

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/02/07/256DFE1100000578-0-image-a-10_1423325203391.jpg

Saw that Gil had a good game; I hope he has a good impact for you brummie, always liked the lad when he played for Elche.

He's been really impressive thus far. Scored a belter against Bournemouth in the FA Cup.

Livingston v Hearts at the weekend...yellow card.

http://i2.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/article5132143.ece/alternates/s615/Hearts-Sam-Nicholson-and-Jason-Talbot-left-come-to-blows-as-they-battle-it-out-for-the-ball.jpg

B9QwSKDIEAASlju.jpg

"Bit harsh that." - pal