The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest John Carvery

Kevin Friend cementing his place as one of the worst refs in the game.

Stuart Attwell.

Mike Jones

Paul Durkin

Andy D'Urso.

Steady :lol:

I used to have an unhealthy hatred for D'Urso about 10 years ago.

I went to a Coventry City game about 16/17 years ago iirc and this bloke behind was shouting 'fucking hell durkin' every minute or so and it just stuck in my head  :lol:

Confused as to what happened in the Lyon vs Nantes game. All the Nantes fans left, before all rushing back in.

Did look great when they all ran back in. Need to find out why it happened, watching it with French commentary isn't too helpful.

To do with their Ultras group not being allowed in the stadium.

Cheers  :thup:

Imagine having every set of fans sing that Gerrard song to you every game. :anguish:

Hearing rumours you've been singing it down the pub, with your mates. Good sources

Haven't been to a pub since our run of luck in 12/13 tbh.

Imagine having every set of fans sing that Gerrard song to you every game. :anguish:

Hearing rumours you've been singing it down the pub, with your mates. Good sources

Haven't been to a pub since our run of luck in 12/13 tbh.

:lol: what pub was that Walkabout? Fuck that place.

Hope that place burns down.

How has Welback done this season? I seemed to start well, but I haven't heard him mentioned in a while.

Has he done anything of note other than that CL hat-trick? When everyone's fit he shouldn't be in the starting XI imo. Not in the same category as Ozil, AOC, Walcott, Cazorla, Giroud & Alexis for a front 6 position.

Quietly makes a lot of chances and space for others. Should have had 2 assists yesterday. tactically he's a dream but for most of the league at home he should sit on the bench imo