The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure how that kicked off, looked like Poyet was just going for a handshake. Must've said something I suppose.

Bruce kicked off when Gus turned round and applauded him. Dunno if he said owt too :lol:

Not sure how that kicked off, looked like Poyet was just going for a handshake. Must've said something I suppose.

Poyet goes for the handshake, then does the school yard thing and pulls his hand away as Bruce is about to shake it, then sarcastically claps towards Bruce as he's walking off.

I wish West Brom would bring on Sessegnon, Mcmanaman, or just anyone outside of the two forwards that will try something other than nothing.

Lescott against Agbonlahor and Benteke has been reminiscent of Coloccini against Lukaku.

Agree. There is no creativity in that side at all. Brunt got in a couple good positions and chooses to hoof the ball up top instead.

I wish West Brom would bring on Sessegnon, Mcmanaman, or just anyone outside of the two forwards that will try something other than nothing.

Lescott against Agbonlahor and Benteke has been reminiscent of Coloccini against Lukaku.

McManaman injured sadly

Poyet goes for the handshake, then does the school yard thing and pulls his hand away as Bruce is about to shake it, then sarcastically claps towards Bruce as he's walking off.

Aye, thought it must've been something like that. Not sure why he was so annoyed anyway, Rodwell's dive was appalling.

Uruguayan sign of respect