The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

YESSSS LEGIA !!!

3-1

Really, this should be 6-1/7-1. Legia have absolutely battered Celtic. Hope they hold on next week. Chuffed for the fans and people of the city !

I honestly think Celtic will be fucked next season, Rangers will come back up and pay whatever it takes to get the best players they can and will just take Celtic apart.

You could argue that Rangers' relegation has effected Celtic worse than it did Rangers because Celtic have never needed to try and they don't need to keep a hold of good players.

Guest palnese

Battle of the Norwegian coaches. I like Deila better than Berg, so fuck Legia.

Can't stand Berg. Bitter cunt.

YESSSS LEGIA !!!

3-1

Really, this should be 6-1/7-1. Legia have absolutely battered Celtic. Hope they hold on next week. Chuffed for the fans and people of the city !

I honestly think Celtic will be fucked next season, Rangers will come back up and pay whatever it takes to get the best players they can and will just take Celtic apart.

You could argue that Rangers' relegation has effected Celtic worse than it did Rangers because Celtic have never needed to try and they don't need to keep a hold of good players.

Genuinely some of the most fucked logic I've seen on here that.

^ Yea. They look shocking. Honestly, this defense is nothing like Lennon's vs. Barca a couple of years ago. Only Van Djke (sp) is holding it together.

WAIT

4-1 !!!!1

EWFINWAEIGEHKVDKZGVNAKGNOAWDNGAIWNFOVGIVNKNAW

YESSSS LEGIA !!!

3-1

Genuinely some of the most fucked logic I've seen on here that.

Think about it though, when Rangers come back (which they will do by spending money they didn't have like they did when they went bust) they will probably win the title. For 2 years so far Celtic haven't had anyone who can compete with them and so have never had to try, players will be more relaxed in training, and in match days because they know they go into most SPL games with the game already won. That will change when Rangers come back.

Bet Celtic win the 2nd leg 3-0.

Didn't they get beaten by a nothing team 5-1 or 6-1 once and in the reverse they just managed to win it in the 2nd leg?

Lost to Sakhter Karagendy of Kazakhstan 2-0 last year, and beat them 3-0 to advance.

Legia are a different proposition though. They won't be short of fans either....Last year, they were one goal away from making last 32 of CL for the first time sine 1996...the fucking city of Warsaw was ready for a big big party. Second leg at home after drawing Steaua 1-1 in Romania. Literally, every bar packed. cheap booze, ready to implode in celebrations.

Needless to say, they drew 2-2 in Warsaw and went out......the scenes on the buses and metro after the game :lol: ....absolute chaos. Will never forget it.

Really hope they can finally end this voodoo this year. This is good result, shame about the missed penalties !