The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

VI have you seriously been playing 343? Not seen any games just what I read on twitter and such like.

If so thoughts?

We haven't been playing 3-4-3. It's been 4-3-3 both halves, closer to 4-6-0 since most of our natural forwards are all injured/on holidays/banned for biting people.

I know I've asked you this before but do you think Samper will make the breakthrough this year or have another year with the B team?

Another year at Barça B; he's just spent a season there, and playing at Liga Adelante it's a fairly good level for a lad his age. He looked pretty assured today, mind, but it's just a friendly.

Hoping to see him get at least a few first team games this season before stepping up next. Still absolutely stand by this too :) :

He's supposedly one of the best centremids in our U-17 setup so if he impressed you it should be him.

He impressed me and many others, including coaches and scouts, massively. He will be a world-class player, mark my words.

He's my favorite young player at Barça (even more than Deulofeu), I'm really looking forward seeing him in our midfield in the years to come.

From the bits I've seen of him over the last year, he looks so composed. I really wouldn't be surprised to see him displace Busquets over the coming years.

I need to start following people who have a clue then. :lol:

My bad.

I mean, our FBs have pushed up a lot, but they always do that. There's been speculation in the press about Luís Enrique going 3-4-3, but if he plans to do so he hasn't done it today.

Looks like a world record number of glory hunting cunts in one place at the same time.

Dave, man :okay:

Bale is a freak. Really awesome to see him in person. Herrera is clearly going to be a good signing for Man Utd, great to watch him in the muddle. Otherwise just really cool to see all that quality in the flesh, totally surreal that it was all at a place I spent my childhood worshipping. So many memories there and then that :thup: