The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest neesy111

My mate back here in Sweden is a massive fan of Dover, apparently they are going places.

Aye, over the english channel.

Guest firetotheworks

So we're going to carry on watching Pardew's games then yeah?

;)

I want him dead, I want his family dead, I want his house burned to the ground and then I want to go over there in the middle of the night and piss on his ashes.

Absolutely no magic in the FA Cup so far this weekend. Poor television selections (nowt on the box yesterday!) and all the non-league clubs to have played are out - Blyth Spartans after being 2-0 up, Southport in the last minute, Gateshead 0-7, Dover Athletic 0-2 after half an hour. Only Wrexham left to go.

Blyth v Birmingham should have been on TV, live. But it's all about ratings. :( Odd bit of trivia for you's, but the last time that Man United didn't have an FA Cup tie televised, was a a replay at home to Exeter, back in 2005. Tells you all you need to know.

Blyth v Birmingham should have been on TV, live. But it's all about ratings. :( Odd bit of trivia for you's, but the last time that Man United didn't have an FA Cup tie televised, was a a replay at home to Exeter, back in 2005. Tells you all you need to know.

Yep, the Yeovil Town v Manchester United tie is their 43rd consecutive telly tie. Today's is not too bad a pick, in fairness, but I'm sure some of the others over the years have been pretty dubious.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/11/manchester-uniteds-fa-cup-tie-on-the-tv-yet-again-but-it-could-be-bad-news-for-david-moyes-4225389/

QPR must have a poorer cup record than us. Always seem to go out to lower league opposition (and at home).

Beeb saying they've won 2 cup ties in the last decade.