The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Does Valencia ever go left?

One of the things I loved about Janmaat early on. If you covered the outside too much he attacked the middle straight away. Valencia is one of the worst at continuing to drive down blind alleys.

:lol: Bullshit is that a handball. Commentators still cheering for them.

That is a handball IMO

Nah, he's turning away from the shot and it ricochets off his ribs into his arm. He had no say in that.

That is a handball IMO

Nah, he's turning away from the shot and it ricochets off his ribs into his arm. He had no say in that.

Just seen it again but a definite pen for me. It hits his arm directly, not from a ricochet, and both arms were stretched out.

That is a handball IMO

Just seen it again but a definite pen for me. It hits his arm directly, not from a ricochet, and both arms were stretched out.

Definitely ricochets off his ribs into his arms. I don't know how to judge that anymore. Everything touching the arms that isn't glued to the body is a penalty for me, but with the rule change and shit I don't think thats a penalty.

That is a handball IMO

Definitely ricochets off his ribs into his arms. I don't know how to judge that anymore. Everything touching the arms that isn't glued to the body is a penalty for me, but with the rule change and shit I don't think thats a penalty.

Only deliberate shit should be a pen.

That is a handball IMO

Definitely ricochets off his ribs into his arms. I don't know how to judge that anymore. Everything touching the arms that isn't glued to the body is a penalty for me, but with the rule change and s*** I don't think thats a penalty.

Only deliberate s*** should be a pen.

I find the definition of deliberate almost impossible to judge though, even with replays.

You have to watch that goal from Dyer on MOTD tonight, fantastic creation between Bony, Sigs and Dyer, 1-0 Swans anyway

You must be loving it mate. No idea why Siggy ever left you. Looked right at home with you before he jumped ship. Well done anyway.

You have to watch that goal from Dyer on MOTD tonight, fantastic creation between Bony, Sigs and Dyer, 1-0 Swans anyway

You must be loving it mate. No idea why Siggy ever left you. Looked right at home with you before he jumped ship. Well done anyway.

Its been like hes never been away too.

Fantastic goal then by your old mate Routledge, 2-0. 

Can't believe Palace are winning, hope you guys turn that around, I'd hope for a palace win if I thought it wold be the end of Pardew but unfortunately I can\t see that,