The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

50/50 tonight I'd have thought but it is San Lorenzo's to lose overall. Still amazed that this is the final, such a collapse by the bigger clubs in it, particularly the Brazilians.

Manage to find it... Is this the supposed same small team trying to poach Colo? :lol:

50/50 tonight I'd have thought but it is San Lorenzo's to lose overall. Still amazed that this is the final, such a collapse by the bigger clubs in it, particularly the Brazilians.

Manage to find it... Is this the supposed same small team trying to poach Colo? :lol:

Yup, small as in world standards in every way imaginable but one of the 5 big teams in Argentina definitely. Either way it'll be a new Copa Libertadores winner and that there has been 2 Paraguayan finalists in the last 2 seasons is bizarre when you consider the ranking/money involved in South America although it is (Brazil aside) a lot more even that what we have over here. It's a bit 70/80s in a way and not much different I'd imagine going to the games (had I been old enough to go to games then).

Dynamo Moscow have an interesting side....surprised they are losing their EL tie to some Israeli team as it stands.

Gabulov

Buttner

Samba

Douglas

Zhirkov

Denisov

Vaniquere

Velbuena

Dzsudzak

Kokorin

Kevin Kuranyi (can't believe he is still an active player)

The money being injected in Russian football now is insane. They are actually pretty close to Ligue 1/Serie A/Liga Sagres in UEFA Coefficients.

Yup, small as in world standards in every way imaginable but one of the 5 big teams in Argentina definitely. Either way it'll be a new Copa Libertadores winner and that there has been 2 Paraguayan finalists in the last 2 seasons is bizarre when you consider the ranking/money involved in South America although it is (Brazil aside) a lot more even that what we have over here. It's a bit 70/80s in a way and not much different I'd imagine going to the games (had I been old enough to go to games then).

Isn't San Lorenzo strongly associated with the catholic church? I know the Pope is a fan.

Robert T. Błaszczak ‏@RobertBlaszczak 10m

Legia have just released a statement that there is a possibility that an ineligible player was fielded against Celtic last night. #UCL

Robert T. Błaszczak ‏@RobertBlaszczak 8m

Legia's right-back Bereszyński was red-carded last season but wasn't registered vs St Patrick's to serve his suspension.

Robert T. Błaszczak ‏@RobertBlaszczak 6m

It could still be a matter of interpretation but things don't look bright for Legia as we speak. UEFA have confirmed an investigation.

Jammy fuckers

Didn't Celtic get away with something like this a few years ago too?

Aye, against Sion of Switzerland.

Be an absolute joke if Legia are eliminated for that. No fucking way. the draw is tomorrow, so I assume UEFA will make a quick decision as Celtic/Legia will be in different seeding formats.

Be an absolute joke if Legia are eliminated for that. No fucking way. the draw is tomorrow, so I assume UEFA will make a quick decision as Celtic/Legia will be in different seeding formats.

I don't understand this at all now I look at it. Why would you register a player for a game he couldn't play in

Be an absolute joke if Legia are eliminated for that. No f***ing way. the draw is tomorrow, so I assume UEFA will make a quick decision as Celtic/Legia will be in different seeding formats.

I don't understand this at all now I look at it. Why would you register a player for a game he couldn't play

in

Was the same scenario with us and Bowyer in 03/04. He missed 12 rather than 6 games because we didn't register him for a 6-match ban so technically, he didn't miss any games.

^ Exactly.

And he came on as a sub in 86th minute. When the tie was 6-1 in aggregate already.

apparently Legia reps are in Geneva awaiting a decision. It will come soon.

Be fucking gutted for them if their spot is taken. They don't even have enough money to pay UEFA off....lower wage bill than Rangers