The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

This is gash

Aye, I'm sat here thinking why am I watching this shit.

Terrible "Super Sunday"

Between this and our match tomorrow night, someone has had a selection nightmare.

Don't they have a token number of shit games that they contractually have to show?

This is gash

Aye, I'm sat here thinking why am I watching this s***.

Terrible "Super Sunday"

Between this and our match tomorrow night, someone has had a selection nightmare.

Don't they have a token number of s*** games that they contractually have to show?

Yeah teams have to be on TV a certain amount of times I think, so with games like this they just kill two birds with one stone

This is gash

Terrible "Super Sunday"

Don't they have a token number of s*** games that they contractually have to show?

Yeah teams have to be on TV a certain amount of times I think, so with games like this they just kill two birds with one stone

Some uncharitable bastards might be tempted to say this weekend is four birds with two stones.

This is gash

Terrible "Super Sunday"

Some uncharitable b******s might be tempted to say this weekend is four birds with two stones.

They'd be spot on mate.

This is gash

Aye, I'm sat here thinking why am I watching this shit.

Terrible "Super Sunday"

Don't they have a token number of shit games that they contractually have to show?

Aye, it's definitely a couple of quota fillers.